Customer reviews

on 18 January 2015
Excellent Schwarzkoph Bonacure Hair Rescue Conditioner which I go back o time and again, as it's everso effective for my bleache-blonde hair, and it gets so dry and harsh, but just a few pumps of this and it's fine. A 'must' for me, and I wouldn't use anything else. I would recommend it to anyone with either bleach blonde or harsh dry hair.
on 10 June 2015
I have been using this product for a while, and was very happy with it. Latest delivery was a shock, the consistency has totally changed, it's much more runny, not like the rich, creamy texture it used to be. It is not effective on hair either, it's no different from when I have used a cheap store conditioner. Very disappointing, will need to shop around for something better.
on 24 August 2014
Cheaper than buying multiple smaller containers and a small amount of this product goes a long way.
We put it in a old smaller container as its much easier to dispense this way.
I love the smell and it makes my hair so soft.
Girlfriend also likes it a lot.
Will order more once its used, we have had it for a couple of months now and still have a lot left (and we both use it 3-7 times per week).
Fast delivery also
on 12 November 2015
I have been using the repair rescue intense treatment in my hair for about 6 months now, and thought I would give the rest of the range a try. I really love the smell of these products.

These work wonders on split ends, and since I have been using the treatment and now the additional products, I have noticed fewer split ends, and I have had to go to the salon less often. I haven't had my hair cut in 5 months now, and I have very few split ends at the moment. I think a quick trim before Xmas and then I probably won't need another until the summer.

It is saving me money with fewer trips to the salon, it is helping me grow my hair out as it isn't trimmed as often, and my hair smells amazing and looks lovely. Finally have the hair I've always wanted!
on 10 October 2013
Fab value, lovely smell, doesn't weigh my hair down but has definitely improved the condition and texture. will definitely buy again!
on 12 July 2013
I regulary buy this product it helps keep my hair in good condition. It is very good for coloured hair.
on 14 February 2016
I use this product every time I wash my hair. After about 3 weeks I noticed an improvement and continues to improve with every wash. My hairdresser has seen a big improvement in the condition of my very fine dry broken hair. This product has not left my hair weighed down limp or greasy.
on 27 February 2014
This is the best hair repair product that I have used.

I wash and blow dry almost everyday so I use a blob of this on my ends every day ( I have mid to long length coloured hair)
on 14 December 2015
Disappointed with this as well as the shampoo that I also bought which is Schwarzkopf. Really does not do anything for your hair. Tried. 5 times. Unlikely to use again so such a waste.
on 3 September 2015
Good product if your hire is dry to normal . It my hair smooth soft and easy to comb. I will recommend it to any long to medium long hair. Curly or straight quality hair. Go for it .

See one answered question