Customer reviews

Size: 7-8 Years|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£11.96+ £2.98 shipping

on 13 October 2013
I bought this for my son, who was going away on a residential trip for a week and had to dress up as a World War II schoolboy. I can't argue about the value for money (it definitely was) and it was delivered with 2 days of ordering. The only complaint (slight) I have it that the material is rather stiff and I imagine could be itchy. Fortunately, my son had a few layers on underneath, so it didn't bother him.
on 27 March 2017
Good quality and right size.
on 16 June 2017
Lovely quality and item was well packaged and delivery on time. My son looks sooo smart in this. Will use again
on 27 July 2012
good value for money i was looking same products for my doughter delivery and quality is good i can give 5 stars :)
on 18 April 2012
This was for Granddaughter for school and was deffinately Value For Money in any ones book service first class and delivery just short of the high street and no carbon foot print on my behalf. win win all round
on 16 September 2013
I knew the tank tops were acrylic but I never expected them to be so visually noticeable as a man made material! They are to give them some credit a nice rich colour, but horrible to touch and my son says to wear (had on for ten mins and we both decided to replace it with a cotton one). I should have bought the cotton ones in the first place, as they say you get what you pay for.
on 9 May 2013
I bought 2 of these for a school production. Excellent value for money, the largest size fitted the 16/17 year old girls (playing boys!) no problem and they said they were comfortable.
on 22 May 2013
Been looking at replacing my tank tops and glad I found this company! Thicker then my previous ones, so nice on the chilly mornings! Will be buying more in the near future!
on 16 May 2014
Excellent quality, amazing good price. Also my son love to wear it. Delivered on time in perfect condition. I couldn't ask for more
on 20 September 2016
First order was too small. I returned it very successfully and received a replacement which fit perfectly.