Size: 2-3 Years|Colour: Grey|Change
Price:£5.31+ £2.98 shipping

on 30 October 2012
We live in Greece & I needed a pair of trousers for my son's parade. I ordered these in hope that they would be O.K. for the parade. Since we won't be wearing these trousers again -or so I thought- I just wanted a cheap product to do the job. Was I wrong or what? The trousers are very nice, a good fit & all the parents were asking me where I bought them from & how much they cost. A very good product - no iron needed - very prompt delivery. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants nice looking pants with perfect fit.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 December 2014
I have either a big boy, which I know it is not true, or the sizing is incorrect, which I believe it is. Other than that, the quality of the material is not that great either. I ordered a 10-11 year old but way too small for my 9 year old. Oh, and there was no sizing or label, so, I could not check. I know I should have sent it back, but I could not be bothered, I gave it away.
on 8 March 2014
Looked everywhere for trousers for my grandson for Saint David's Day. As he's only 21mnths, the high street didn't have any. Ordered these and they were great. He looked so cute. Will defo order from these again. Service was brill.
on 22 June 2014
They are a little small. I got them for my 16 month old and they fit perfect now so when he is 2 years old they will be to small.
on 22 May 2014
My son is 9 and of average height, but I had to take these up approx 5cm. However they are good thick material.
on 9 September 2014
Has usual a great service provided really pleased with my items will be buying more items
on 16 July 2014
Good quality and style and proving very durable despite many washes. The adjustable waist is ideal for my very slim, long-legged son. I would definitely recommend.
on 2 August 2014
It is very hard to get blue trousers in the supermarket and I was very pleased with these.
on 12 January 2015
my son loves his new school trousers thank you so much. will order some more. x
on 14 September 2016
Love this trouser for my child. No zips just pull up. Easy to iron as well.

See one answered question