Price:£2.49+ Free shipping

on 4 August 2012
I ordered these stickers because of the sporty theme about them and was not disappointed. They are bright, cheery and very suitable for our school sports day. The price meant that I was able to give a sticker to every child in the school without breaking the bank(450+ kids). I was also very pleased with the speed of delivery. This was a good buy.
on 5 April 2013
Excellent quality, can be read clearly by young children. The combination of graphic, colour and wording provides an excellent communication of feedback with pupils of a younger age. Useful range of encouraging comments for pupils in Key Stage One.
on 13 January 2014
something so small make life of 3 year old much more exciting; I use them to award all the good things and it works; my son loves his sticker charts and those stickers make him want to do more; it is a good pack that does the work and makes discipline more fun; and it is cheaper that toys
on 26 December 2013
The stickers are very good quality and the children love them. I love them too as there are a few different sentences or design which make them very funny and I can give a few different ones to the same child.
on 5 July 2012
Unfortunately, I didn't actually receive the lovely colourful stickers as advertised. Instead, I received plain yellow stars with no wording whatsoever. Not really worth the effort to return them, although I will now have to purchase more, WITH the appraisals I wanted. I know the description says general stickers, but nowhere does it say that you may not get the ones advertised.
However, I will say that the small yellow stars are of good quality, with a gloss finish and they did arrive promptly.
on 16 December 2013
I've used 'School Stickers' before and will definitely use them again! The children love them and look forward to receiving one when they've been good in class. Always sent early and in immaculate condition.
on 25 July 2014
On first glance the stickers look fab. Like other reviewers they were slightly smaller than expected but I still think that they will be great for books and t-shirts. Looking forward to using them in September!
on 3 May 2013
I work in an infant school and as they are great motivators I go through loads and loads of stickers. The children love these and I make them read what they say before they choose.Two jobs in one!
on 1 May 2013
I teach English in France and when my pupils have 20/20 in a test they are given the sticker of their choice. They are really happy and they try their best to get as many stickers possible.
on 4 October 2013
These were bigger than I pictured them and I was so pleased with them. They are bright and fun and very good value for money and all the children love them too which is great!