School Bullying: Insights and Perspectives Paperback – 6 Oct 1994
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"These two excellent companion volumes, based on research work in Sheffield, provide an invaluable source of information on international research findings about bullying and on intervention strategies which have been tried and tested in both primary and secondary schools. Together they make essential reading for all those concerned with this pervasive problem which exist in most, if not all, schools in Britain."
-Times Educational Supplement, UK
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Administration & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Care & Counselling > Bullying & Violence
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Social & Personal Issues > Bullying
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies