Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum - 30 ml
|Price:||£9.80 (£32.67 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Intense hydrating cream with hyaluronic acid for instant visible results and softer feet
- The intense foot serum contains hyaluronic acid, pentavitin and green caviar
- Hyaluronic acid is known for its ability to hold and retain water more than any other compound
- Pentavitin is know to bind to keratin in the skin to help keep the skin's moisture balance
- For ideal results, use after applying the scholl velvet smooth pedi device, or when skin is feeling dry. Apply to the feet to provide visible results
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum - intense hydrating serum for your feet with visible results
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Green Caviar and Pentavitin. Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to hold and retain water more than any other compound, and Pentavitin is known to bind keratin in the skin to help keep the skin's moisture balance.
How to use
After using the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi device, apply to the feet to provide visible results. Alternatively, apply when skin is feeling dry.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into the skin, so its impact takes effect where it's actually needed. It improves the density and structure of the skin, making it wonderfully elastic.
- Pentavitin: Pentavitin exerts an irresistible force on water, which is why experts speak of it being a "moisture magnet". This exceptional substance is not only able to bind moisture far better than glycerin or urea, but can also create a durable bond with the body's own keratin in the uppermost layer of skin, so that water molecules once stored in the skin continue to remain there.
- Green Caviar: known to contain a lot of nutrients, which have been shown to be beneficial in skin care preparations. A green algae widely found in many tropical and subtropical waters. Caulerpa lentillifera owes its melodious name to the countless spherical "leaves" that are unusually rich in polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids and trace elements.
Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews