- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum - 30 ml
|Price:||£5.09 (£16.97 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Intense hydrating cream with hyaluronic acid for instant visible results and softer feet
- The intense foot serum contains hyaluronic acid, pentavitin and green caviar
- Hyaluronic acid is known for its ability to hold and retain water more than any other compound
- Pentavitin is know to bind to keratin in the skin to help keep the skin's moisture balance
- For ideal results, use after applying the scholl velvet smooth pedi device, or when skin is feeling dry. Apply to the feet to provide visible results
There is a newer version of this item:
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum - intense hydrating serum for your feet with visible results
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Green Caviar and Pentavitin. Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to hold and retain water more than any other compound, and Pentavitin is known to bind keratin in the skin to help keep the skin's moisture balance.
How to use
After using the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi device, apply to the feet to provide visible results. Alternatively, apply when skin is feeling dry.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into the skin, so its impact takes effect where it's actually needed. It improves the density and structure of the skin, making it wonderfully elastic.
- Pentavitin: Pentavitin exerts an irresistible force on water, which is why experts speak of it being a "moisture magnet". This exceptional substance is not only able to bind moisture far better than glycerin or urea, but can also create a durable bond with the body's own keratin in the uppermost layer of skin, so that water molecules once stored in the skin continue to remain there.
- Green Caviar: known to contain a lot of nutrients, which have been shown to be beneficial in skin care preparations. A green algae widely found in many tropical and subtropical waters. Caulerpa lentillifera owes its melodious name to the countless spherical "leaves" that are unusually rich in polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids and trace elements.
Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I tend to work on me feet last thing a night, using one of those new battery powered foot files and an intense moisturiser as I walk a lot so the skin does get hard, particularly around my heels. A lot of other reviewers seem to like it, but there seem also a lot like me who have found it doesn't work for them. It doesn't feel moisturised after application and my feet haven't felt any softer for using it, so I'm afraid I can't personally recommend this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A wonderfully cooling, refreshing serum which was lovely to apply after the foot soak. I did a 120 mile walk earlier this year and I can't tell you how welcome this was at the end... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Boof
This is really good stuff, it actually makes a difference. It works as well on your feet as face serum does on your face - doh, the clue could be in the name. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jacqui
I got this serum with scholl gift set, it is very good and does hydrate the feet, has a watery consistency so absorbed so quickly, it is a little sticky but I use it at bed time,... Read morePublished 9 months ago by asmaa