Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Scholl Velvet Smooth Essential Moisture Cream - 60 ml
|Price:||£9.18 (£15.30 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Daily moisturiser absorbs in 60 secs
- With vitamins ACE for plus 30% moisture in seven days for softer looking feet
- The ideal daily foot moisturiser giving you silky soft feet
- A cream that is non greasy and absorbs quickly
- Application: apply once or twice a day to clean
There is a newer version of this item:
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Scholl Velvet Smooth Essential Moisture Cream - a moisturiser that is non-greasy and absorbs quickly
Scholl Velvet Essential Moisture Cream can give you silky soft feet, everyday. It has been specially formulated to keep your feet hydrated all day and absorbs in just 60 seconds. Scholl Velvet Essential Moisture Cream contains MarineActiv, Daymoist, vitamins A and E and Omega 6 for 30 per cent more moisture in 7 days for softer-feeling feet.
How to use
Apply once or twice a day to clean, dry feet.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E suppresses aggressive oxygen molecules that damage the cell wall and can arise through stress or smoking.
- DayMoist: Its biological active components perceptibly improve the moisture content of the upper skin layers and effectively prevent cracks and fissures from developing. Furthermore, DayMoist supports the so-called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) of the skin. The NMF is composed of various different natural substances (including organic acids, salts, sugar, and urea) stored in the epidermis that are able to effectively bond water. This way DayMoist ensures that the stressed skin of your feet is always provided with sufficient moisture.
Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
Beta Vulgaris Root Extract
Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A definite for anyone with dry feet that need some TLC
The only reason is loses a *, is that it could have done with a menthol/cooling additive, for these hot summer months, and it is a tiny bit greasy, so I do slide around in my sandals til it's completely dried.
It’s a non-irritating cream and it smells nice and fresh, I find the scent a bit seasidey - it sort of reminds me of visiting Llandudno pier. The cream has a pleasant cooling effect to my skin upon application, and is non-greasy and quick to absorb into the skin; important for a foot cream and hardwood floors.
I apply the cream most mornings and every night before bed, and began to see results after about a week; the dry patches of skin began to reduce, and my skin generally felt a bit softer. Now after three weeks here is still a teensy bit of dry skin, but by looking alone virtually all of the skin on my feet appear smooth and supple.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What can I add to all these 5 Star reviews, very little, except it does the job perfectly.Published 9 months ago by Mr. J. A. Bentley
This is not scholl velvet
This is cheap runny lotion which doesn't work