Size: Size 4-6|Colour: Natural|Change

on 22 January 2017
Normally when I fly, even a few hours, my ankles and feet swell up so much that it's painful and lasts for days. I was going to be on a 13 hour flight and wanted to be sure I was fresh and ready to go when I landed, not hobbling around for days.

I purchased these to match my calf size, not my foot size, as I have really large calves. Obviously then the feet were too big but but this was expected.

Having never used flight socks before, I struggled to get these on but once thy were on they stayed put and I forgot about them after a while. They came up past my knee but I rolled them down to sit just as my knee cap.

For the first time in my life I flew and had absolutely zero swelling. Yes they are an expensive pair of socks bit of you suffer from swelling legs and feet when you fly this is a God send. I can't recommend them enough, just match your leg size and not your foot size. Also bear in mind you want them tight, if there loose thy won't be compressing anything.
on 26 April 2017
Worked really well! Last years holiday was tainted with having very swollen legs after flight which lasted for first few days of holiday. Also happened after journey home and ended up going to Gp were so swollen. Bought these this time after reading reviews and put on in the morning before Leaving the house for airport. Kept them on all day until went to bed that night in Crete. No swelling at all! Hand washed them in cool water so as not to damage the elastain and put back on in the departure lounge for return flight and drive home, again no swelling noticed. Good product, comfortable and easy enough to put on! I dont however recommend trying to put them on in small toilet cubicle in Crete airport! Do it before you leave hotel in comfort.
on 10 July 2016
I found these sheer flight socks fit well and they gave good support. The elastic round the knee is perhaps a little too tight but apart from leaving a ring around my leg, I suffered no ill effects i.e. this did not hurt while I wore them. For me they were good as I have varicose veins and on occasion I have worn them also when not flying.
on 13 April 2010
Bought cheaper pairs but then discovered the compression factor was much lower. So invested in these. Happily, I'm not in a position to know if I would've developed DVT without them - but, at this price, why take the risk? A bit tough to put on (as flight sox should be) but then wasn't even aware I was wearing them after 14 hrs flying time.
on 6 March 2013
These are the most comfortable and effective flight socks I've used. As a bonus they look very similar to ordinary tights/socks so it's possible to put them on pre-flight without looking as if you are wearing surgical stockings.
on 26 December 2015
Ideal. I bought these for a long haul flight. No problems with them & very comfortable. I had previously worn a pair whilst doing the housework one day and found them to be very comfortable. I wanted to try them out well before the flight. They also have the foot in ( other makes I've tried were without the foot and I thought did not give the support I required) so the support is there around the ankle area too.
on 25 October 2016
These are lovely, sheer travel socks. They feel nice and comfy, not too tight as some pressure socks can be. The wash well too. This is the second time I bought these. The first pairs were very durable and lasted well, even after washing. I love the fact that they're not the thick, ugly pressure socks you normally find.
on 27 November 2015
These Scholl Flight Socks arrived promptly and well packaged. I am delighted with them. They are sheer and a good colour and although
are fairly difficult to put on they are well worth the effort. I have limited mobility and find these socks a great benefit and eliminate the
possibility of deep vein thrombosis. I would really recommend them with similar problems.
on 16 November 2016
These make excellent flight socks. The look just like normal pop socks or tights. They come with a wide band at the top that even with my ample calves, felt comfy. I've worn them for four long haul flights so far & they wash well too. They are a little difficult to out on with to begin with but once you've done it once you'll get used to it. I would definitely buy again.
on 11 April 2010
They worked for me and had no swelling after travelling 6 hours in car. Smooth and easy to put on. They were not tight round the top and found very comfortable.