- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
|You Save:||£9.77 (24%)|
- Scholl Express Pedi electric hard skin remover
- Perfect for the safe and professional removal of hard skin from your feet at home
- No sharp blades whatsoever and complete with a safety stop
- Includes 2 x AA batteries
- 2 year guarantee
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Women from all walks of life are joining the Feet Elite – and in one easy step, so can you. This electrical hard skin remover puts professionally pedicured feet at your fingertips. No faff, no salon prices – just silky soft feet, beautifully fast.
Scholl Express Pedi electric hard skin remover has been specifically developed to enable the professional removal of hard skin from the feet, right in your own home. The skin on your feet is designed to withstand the day-to-day pressure of walking and standing, but sometimes prolonged pressure or friction from ill-fitting shoes can cause hard skin to build up. Footcare for healthy feet is important: after all, they're with you throughout your life. Attractively and ergonomically designed, the Express Pedi's special roller surface makes it easy to effectively get rid of unsightly and sometimes uncomfortable hard skin safely. Tiny microgranuals embedded into the Express Pedi's roller gently buff away hard skin, without the need for blades.
Did you know? The skin on your feet is 20 times thicker than anywhere else on your body. That's why they deserve special care.
How to use
- For best results, your feet should be clean and dry.
- Using moderate pressure, apply the Express Pedi to the hard skin in even strokes for a few seconds.
- For areas in need of extra attention, you may need to repeat the process. There's an integrated safety stop, so rest assured there's no danger of applying too much pressure.
- When you're happy with the results, rub your feet with a damp towel to remove any excess dry skin.
If you think your express pedi might be losing its effectiveness, it could be time to replace the roller.
It's quick and easy:
- Make sure the device is turned off
- Remove the protective cover
- Holding the device upright, slide the release catch until the roller pops out.
- Insert the new roller into the Express Pedi until it clicks into place.
- Check to make sure the roller is fitted properly, and isn't loose.
- You can now replace the protective cover, ready for the next use.
Scholl have put the Express Pedi through its paces in independent product testing. Time and again, women praised how swift, painless and effortless it made hard skin removal. In fact, 93% of the women loved the Express Pedi so much they would recommend it to a friend.*
*93% of 151 surveyed, Cosmopolitan, 2013
Attention: Do not use on very cracked or bloody skin. Keep out of reach of children. If the skin is sore or inflamed, discontinue use of the product. Store in a safe place. Make sure the device does not get wet. Don't use for longer than 20 minutes at a time. This product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
only wish batteries could be rechargeable!!!
I had noted what other people had said about not pushing it too hard while using it as it stopped spinning so used it very gently but I was extremely disappointed with it. I have a little hard skin on my heels but being battery operated this Scholl lacks sufficient power to actually make any significant impact. The roller does stop very easily even when only the slightest pressure is applied but the roller is not rough enough to make that much impact on removing the hard skin. You have to go over the area again and again as well as stopping fairly often to remove the dust that accumulates behind the roller.
Not much of the surface of the roller comes into contact because of the way it has been designed.
I think this item is over-priced and over rated and would not recommend it to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
thanks for my order of canon Original CL- 38 colour ink cartridge.Published 24 days ago by eric branch