- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Scholl Express Pedi Refill
|Price:||£11.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Express pedi replacement rollers
- Professional hard skin removal at home
- Special rolling surface
- Safe usage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Women from all walks of life are joining the Feet Elite – and in one easy step, so can you. This electrical hard skin remover puts professionally pedicured feet at your fingertips. No faff, no salon prices – just silky soft feet, beautifully fast.
Scholl Express Pedi electric hard skin remover has been specifically developed to enable the professional removal of hard skin from the feet, right in your own home. The skin on your feet is designed to withstand the day-to-day pressure of walking and standing, but sometimes prolonged pressure or friction from ill-fitting shoes can cause hard skin to build up. Footcare for healthy feet is important: after all, they're with you throughout your life. Attractively and ergonomically designed, the Express Pedi's special roller surface makes it easy to effectively get rid of unsightly and sometimes uncomfortable hard skin safely. Tiny microgranuals embedded into the Express Pedi's roller gently buff away hard skin, without the need for blades.
Did you know? The skin on your feet is 20 times thicker than anywhere else on your body. That's why they deserve special care.
How to use
- For best results, your feet should be clean and dry.
- Using moderate pressure, apply the Express Pedi to the hard skin in even strokes for a few seconds.
- For areas in need of extra attention, you may need to repeat the process. There's an integrated safety stop, so rest assured there's no danger of applying too much pressure.
- When you're happy with the results, rub your feet with a damp towel to remove any excess dry skin.
If you think your express pedi might be losing its effectiveness, it could be time to replace the roller.
It's quick and easy:
- Make sure the device is turned off
- Remove the protective cover
- Holding the device upright, slide the release catch until the roller pops out.
- Insert the new roller into the Express Pedi until it clicks into place.
- Check to make sure the roller is fitted properly, and isn't loose.
- You can now replace the protective cover, ready for the next use.
Scholl have put the Express Pedi through its paces in independent product testing. Time and again, women praised how swift, painless and effortless it made hard skin removal. In fact, 93% of the women loved the Express Pedi so much they would recommend it to a friend.*
*93% of 151 surveyed, Cosmopolitan, 2013
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She told me she loves it, makes her life much easier than using the traditional "grater" (which makes me feel quite sick even thinking about it). I'd really recommend these, as long as you obviously already have the machine that they work with.
The pads last longer than I expected them to, so it's even more worth it, although at £18 they are fairly expensive product.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews