- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Scholl Massaging Insoles
- Made with hundreds of raised dots, Scholl Massaging Insoles provide gentle, comfortable yet effective massage to the soles of your feet while you're walking or standing and so help prevent and relieve tiredness and aches in your feet.
- Thanks to their thin, unisex, cut-to-size design they fit to most footwear and stay firmly in place.
- Absorbent Top Cloth, Non-Slip Technology, Thin & discreet design.
- Easy to insert and easy to adjust.
- DID YOU KNOW: In an average day we take up to 10,000 STEPS?
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Made with hundreds of raised dots, Scholl Massaging Insoles provide gentle, comfortable yet effective massage to the soles of your feet while you're walking or standing and so help prevent and relieve tiredness and aches in your feet. Thanks to their thin, unisex, cut-to-size design they fit to most footwear and stay firmly in place. Designed for everyday use.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I used them initially for a 4 day trip to Paris where we walked MILES! and they performed perfectly. My feet hardly ached despite walking over 10 miles on the first day.
I'm still using them now and they are as good as the day I bought them.
Excellent product and good value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
more irritating than massaging but fine as an extra insole under regular insolesPublished 19 months ago by stuart robertson
These are great. Comfortable insoles. Not the cheapest but worth the money as they do the job!Published on 11 July 2014 by Daisypat
Made a huge difference to my feet. I'm on them all day at work, on hard floors and walking a lot. I will buy more for other work shoes. Feels like a cushion!Published on 4 July 2014 by Melanie Speed
I paid a lot for my type of slippers and was not very happy when the insole started breaking up. Although the scholl insoles needed trimming they have given life back again.Published on 15 May 2014 by Suzy Fillips
these are very good price brilliant cushion my feet very well would recommend this product to anyone no more aching on the balls of my feetPublished on 21 Mar. 2014 by karponski tweaker