The Scholarship Of Academic Development (Society for Research into Higher Education) Paperback – 1 Apr 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Professor Heather Eggins is Director of the Society for Research in Higher Education, Visiting Professor at the University of Strathclyde and senior Member of Lucy Cavendish College, University of Cambridge. Her research interest is in higher education policy and she has edited a number of volumes on different aspects of higher education: Restructuring Higher Education, Higher Education into the 1990s (with Christopher Ball), Art Graduates, their skills and their employment and Women as Leaders and Managers in Higher Education.
Ranald Macdonald is Head of Academic Development in the Learning and Teaching Institute as Sheffield Hallam University. He was recently Co-Chair of the UK's Staff and Educational Development Association and convenes the SEDA/SRHE Educational Development Research Network. His current research interests are in problem-based learning, plagiarism and academic development.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology