Schmidt Sports Expander III Elastic Band - 20Kg/100Kg, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For targeted training of chest, arms and shoulders
- Unbreakable security clip
- Includes training poster
- 5 cord strengths for workout suitable to the individual: 5 x 10 kg, 5x 15 kg, 5 x 20 kg, 5 x 25 kg, 5 x 30 kg
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Its a well made solid product which you can make quick adjustments by adding and taking off bands. But unless you are the Incredible Hulk, you will probably won't use all five band, In fact I may have been better off with a Schmidt Sports Expander II.
As others have stated the unit comes with an instruction sheet which is entirely in German but doesn't matter with this type of product!
1. Load a pair of handles to a level resistance that I can successfully pull for the lower value of my target repetition range.
2. Build toward the upper value of my target repetition range over a few sessions, separated by adequate rest periods; I aim to exercise on alternate days, or every third day (if not adequately rested).
3. I add 5 fkg resistance and repeat the cycle.
Each yellow cable is 10 kg of resistance, while red=15 kg, blue=20 kg and green=25 kg.
In order to add just 5 kg of extra resistance per exercise during each cycle, I need access to the full range of expanders.
All things considered, I am pleased with the results obtained from my investment of time and effort, hence a five star review!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
ok product. from product description thought i was getting the differnt coloured bands- only blue came- so my fault for not reading properleyPublished 18 months ago by Kanishka Samarasinghe
Excellent product !
I started using chest expaners in the 80's and I can tell you that schmidt expander is the best I've ever used