Schmidt Jacek Yerka Playing Chess in The Sea
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- An extremely high-quality 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle
- The pieces are smooth-edged, well fitting, extra thick and varied
- A fantasy underwater chess game, from artist Jacek Yerka
- Exquisite detail offers a challenge to serious puzzlers
- Assembled puzzle measures 69 x 49cm, suitable for age 6+
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A surreal and gorgeously coloured jigsaw adapted from the work of Polish artist Jacek Yerka. He presents an underwater chess game, played by seahorses. This 1,000-piece puzzle offers a challenge to the most experienced puzzler and the opportunity to study this great artwork. Other puzzles based on the work of Yerka are available.
1000 x pieces