on 7 March 2012
Having grown up with the Smurfs and seen their movie last year with my seven year old nephew, I wanted this toy to accompany me whilst scuba diving on holidays. i keep it standing on the window ledge in my kitchen to remind me of my great experiences whilst scuba diving and take it with me whilst under water. I tie it to my scuba gear as a buddy and gets a great reaction from my scuba team members. Bought for a laugh and now love it.
on 7 November 2015
The scuba diving Smurf is a great toy for children over the age of 3, as well for the newly certified open water adult scuba diver who grew up with the concept of the Smurfs animated cartoon show in the late 1970s/early 1980s. The toy is very well designed, crafted and embellished.
on 25 July 2013
The diver was brilliant. Bought it to attach some money (wrapped in black plastic, looking like treasure) that I was giving my son for diving lessons. He mad the present so much better that just giving money, my son, who is forty nine thought it was super.
on 22 June 2011
My son is a scuba diver and this is a great piece of fun to add to his kit and other scuba items he has.
on 27 January 2012
I love my smurfy scuba diver! It can be hard to find fun scuba stuff. I was so impressed that he arrived separately, as my other items were not ready to ship, but they arrived only a couple of days after he arrived, so well done on such good and prompt service. Cheers
on 5 December 2013
Bought as a geocaching travel bug. Now making it's way around Germany, it seems to be popular with the finders.
on 25 October 2013
Arrived very quickly and is fun, a silly gift for my grown up son who loves diving. What more can I say!
on 20 May 2013
Purchased this for my son as he is a keen Scuba Diver. Something a bit unusual which made him smile.
on 3 January 2015
Bought for my son new to diving.He loves it nearly as much as the diving itself and urged me to write a review. A perfect quirky little gift.
on 15 February 2013
Arrived just in time and it's so very perfect. Loved it!
It met my expectations by far, and the person i offer it to, loved it too.