on 28 February 2012
Life-like and extremely well made mare- stands up freely and is sturdy. Loads of fun! Slightly difficult to make some of the bridles fit as the model has a beautifully proportioned head, but found one eventually!

Would recommend sleich products to anyone! Schleich is #1!
on 21 July 2009
Great attention to detail and fab quality. Stands up easily and is a nice size for little ones. Will last for years
on 18 June 2013
can't fault the detailling and the quality of the horse. timeless classic, i plan to keep all the schleich for our grandkids (one day), I think they will look just as good in 20 years time as they do now. Well made.
on 4 May 2009
This horse model is hand made by a german company called schleich, i have bought many in the past and they are scaled models of real horses and horse breeds.

It allows anyone to learn about the different characteristics of the breed and also the models are all very durable and hand finished!

I am a collector and a very proud owner of this great schleich model!
on 20 August 2012
I have many schleich horses, stables, tack ect. and this one is one of my faves. my only problem is that she is the hardest of them all to make stand up because of her hoof in the air. but otherwise I LOVE this one! her mane is the best part.
on 2 December 2012
This mare is beautiful and the perfect size to add to my collection of schleich horses it is very real looking and i have called her Smokey because of her coat colour. I love her to bits she is beautiful goes well with the stallion (sooty) and foal (cherry) a real pleSur to own :-)
By daughter Ariane
on 12 June 2012
My daughter has a whole range of Schleich horses, horse accessories and various animals, so she loves playing with them.
on 27 April 2013
I bought this for my daughter who collects model horses and she was thrilled with it. It was beautifully detailed and weighty enough to be played with, i would recommend this for any young horse lovers.
on 19 August 2014
Is she walking or having her hoof picked? Anyway this mare is in my movie and she makes a good character for an old horse with a kind personality.
on 8 March 2014
So well made and our Grand-daughter has endless pleasure playing with the Horses and Carers, when playing with the Stable with her friends.