Schaum's Outline of Trigonometry: With Calculator-based Solutions (Schaum's Outline Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 1999
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This revision of the popular Schaum's Outline of Trigonometry, 2/e will reflect the changes in Trigonometry curriculum that have taken place over the past five years. The popularity and proliferation of the scientific calculator, one of the most important changes in recent years, has virtually eliminated the use of logarithms in Trigonometry and Algebra classes to figure long computations. This revision will update the book by keeping calculator usage in place of outdated material on logarithms and will delete materials no longer relevant to current teaching such as Mollweide's formulas, projection formulas, and law of tangents.
From the Back Cover
Get a firm grasp of trigonometry with this simple-to-use guide! It can help you pump up your problem-solving skills, ace your exams, and reduce the time you need to spend studying. Students love Schaum's Outlines! Each and every year, students purchase hundreds of thousands of the best study guides available anywhere. Students know that Schaum's delivers the goodsin faster learning curves, better test scores, and higher grades!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy texts
Schaum's Outlines give you the information teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subjectand no distracting minutiae. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's lets you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's is so complete it's the perfect tool for preparing for graduate or professional exams!
Inside, you will find:
- Hundreds of detailed problems, including step-by-step solutions
- Hundreds of additional practice problems, with answers supplied
- Clear explanations of trigonometry and the underlying algebra
- Understandable coverage of all relevant topics
If you want top grades and excellent understanding of trigonometry, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Geometry & Topology
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Geometry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies