- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Schaums Outline of Thermodynamics for Engineers, 3rd Edition (Schaum's Outline Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 2014
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Merle C. Potter, PhD, is the author or coauthor of The Mechanics of Fluids, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Sciences, Differential Equations, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Fundamentals of Engineering, and numerous papers in fluid mechanics and energy. He is Professor Emeritus of mechanical engineering at Michigan State University.
Craig W. Somerton, PhD, is an associate professor of mechanical engineering at Michigan State University. He has published in the International Journal of Mechcanical Engineering Education and is a past recipient of the SAE Ralph R. Teetor Education Award.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pay attention though to the 'sign convention' used in these books - in the back of both books there are index sections dealing with 'sign convention'.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Engineering Thermodynamics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering