Schaum's Outline of Mathematics of Finance (Schaum's Outline Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tough Test Questions?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
From the Back Cover
See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Sadly, this book does not cover the other important section of mathematical finance required in my university for example the pricing of securities, derivatives, arbitrage and martingales.
This is the book which provides examples about long term investments, time value of money, and pensions, but not the commonly sought after "Black-Scholes" book.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- 1.20 misaligned problems with wrong results (d and f)
- 2.2 b) t3=t1=2d=18 should be t3=t1+2d=18
- 4.10 b) j22 is given, whereas the solution is for j2
And those just are the problems that I spoted with my mathematically untrained eyes.
Overall great content! It's a pity that my university didn't offer a finance course that would focus solely on solving such problems
If anyone knows other good book on mathematics of finance (with solutions) please let me know! Would highly appreciate!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies