Schaum's Outline of Data Structures with Java, 2ed (Schaum's Outline Series) Paperback – 1 Jul 2009
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
JOHN R> HUBBARD is professor of mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Richmond. He received his Ph.D from the University of Michigan (1973) and has been a member of the richmond faculty since 1983.His primary interests are in numerial algorithms and database systems. Dr. Hubbard is the author of severalother books, including Schaum's Outline of programming with C++, Schaum's Outline of Fumdamentals of Computing with C++, Schaum,s Outline of Data Structure with C++, and Schaum's Outline of Data Structures with Java.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies