Customer reviews

Scenes from the Marketplace
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.36

on 1 February 2014
This book is for fans of Laura Antoniou with most of the short stories referring to characters from her Marketplace books. If you have more recent copies of the series then several of the stories are included in her novels. I would suggest you download the kindle sample and check through the table of contents before you purchase. I think I'd read half of them in one format or another, but they always please and as a collector it's nice to have them all in one place.
Several of the stories aren't exactly what you'd think of as 'hot', one has no sex in at all, but it's always good to catch up with old favourites and like many fans I find Chris a fascinating character.
One the other hand there's 'That's Harsh' a traditional kinky romp, featuring the lovely Robin, though I did have the taste of boot polish in my mouth while I read it, the descriptions of boot blacking were so well done!
To summarise, check that you want to pay £4.60 for (in my case) the privilege of reading half a dozen new stories.
on 5 June 2015
Laura Antoniou is a superb writer and to be supported, so I buy everything she writes. In this case it meant I had most of these stories as downloads or in other Marketplace books. That said, Kaleigh Lad and The Man with the Phoenix Tattoo were new Chris Parker stories for me and justified the purchase by themselves. It was also fun to reread them all in sequential order. A good price and well worth it.