- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A glitzy, glamorous, insightful and truly breathtaking behind-the-scenes look at the world's most legendary department store. Featuring frank, revealing and frequently outrageous interviews with Ashley & Mary-Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie, Joan Rivers, Karl Lagerfeld, Giorgio Armani, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Candice Bergen, Vera Wang, Michael Kors and many others.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Of particular note are the efforts the store takes to be exclusive and offer customer a sublime experience. We see top designers talking about their initial struggles to have their collections accepted and other designers who are hoping to get their collections accepted. You get a slight glimpse of the designer clothing on offer in the store, but I would have liked to have seen much more.
Of real interest were interviews with the ‘personal shoppers’ one of them being the famous Betty Halbreich, and also the window display team who are amazing creating incredibly enchanting displays. You also get to see the vast props department they have for use with the window and in-store displays. It is like a magical emporium and must itself be worth a fortune.
My final thought was, to get the most out of your experience at Bergdorf Goodman’s you would most certainly need a very big bank balance, because this kind of luxury does not come cheap!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
boring dont waste your money its a stupid shop for gods sakePublished on 6 Nov. 2014 by john cowell
Love fashion history etc so this was not to be missed, lots of interviews but really aimed at those interested in the sectorPublished on 11 Sept. 2014 by Turkey