Customer reviews

Scarf / Wrap - Purple / Grey - 100% Fair Trade Yak Cotton Shawl
Colour: Purple|Change

on 13 May 2016
I was really happy wore it to my son's wedding fantastic a++++ :)))
review image
on 10 May 2017
Love the bright colour, it is made from beautifully soft fabric and is good quality. Sadly not as long as I thought it would be. If they made them a foot or so longer it would be absolutely perfect! Despite it's flaw I will buy in a different colour. Just what you need to keep you warm when the barmy evenings turn a little cooler. I would happily recommend this wrap.
on 23 March 2017
Slightly darkr colour
on 20 January 2016
lovely and warm. fantastic colour and a nice big size
on 8 June 2017
Very stylish but warm, perfect for cooler weather
on 7 October 2013
Warm and indeed huge, however the fringe is cheap looking and it would be nice if this was improved. Colour is much more subdued (purple) than on the photo.
on 6 March 2014
I loved it. It's soft, very warm, beautiful and practical. Even my boyfriend wants one. I definitely recommend this product.
on 13 March 2017
Just what I expected and delivery amazingly quick. Thank u.
on 31 December 2014
When I bought several of these scarves a year or two ago, they were listed as cotton and yak mix. They seemed very soft and warm. Over time they have become flatter and not as warm. I checked back on here today, and see that they are actually mostly acrylic, without a trace of yak in them. The description has been changed from when I bought them from Maybury directly here on Amazon.
I've had a number of Nepalese fair trade 'yak' items in the past that have also turned out to be acrylic, and obviously so, and have returned them, but these fooled me for a while. I bought several for family members and gave them as fair trade yak cotton mix. How embarrassing! My low rating reflects my disappointment.
If you want a lightweight synthetic shawl, these are fine, but they have nothing to do with yak wool!
on 17 April 2012
Several tones of blue give this shawl a luxurious look, almost like tweed, with wonderful thick soft fabric - couldn't wait to wrap it around me. Better than you can see from the picture, although this is a good representation. Very warm and snug, whilst being stylish