- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Scanpan Classic 32 cm Wok with Rack And Sticks
|Price:||£101.91 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£17.09 (14%)|
- The pan for easy stir-frying; can also be used for anything from steaming to deep-frying! Diameter: 32cm
- Heavy duty base manufactured from squeeze cast aluminium for ultimate strength, fast and even heating and warp-resistance.
- Patented ceramic titanium non-stick surface allows use of any utensil (inc metal). GreenTek coating free from PFOA and PFOS chemicals.
- Suitable for all stove-tops (excluding induction). Fully ovenproof to 260 degrees Celsius.
- Made in Denmark
Customers Also Shopped For
Energy-saving cookware; its superior heat retention and distribution mean that medium heat is perfect for frying; never waste energy again! Best washed by hand immediately after use in warm, soapy water. Dishwasher safe but not recommended. Do not overheat as this will impair performance.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
What I really like: it is a really good non-stick pan, you can cook over medium heat, with no oil at all, and food cooks evenly and slides right out as if it is on a slick surface. I cooked this way for several times.
Con: Then one day I used high heat to stir fry with a 2 tbsp of oil, the pan never performed as well afterwards. After using it on high heat just ONE time, the pan has a tendency to stick slightly. Always have to use more oil later, in order to get non-stick.
Since I use it more for stir fry than stews, this pan is now relegated to the pantry.
I think for the exorbitant $$$ cost, other woks that are cheaper perform better.
If you cook only over medium heat, this is a FANTASTIC buy.
If you stirfry often and need very high heat, this is NOT a good choice.
We highly recommend the ScanPan brand of cookware and especially this multi-function pot.
nonstick surface that is not teflon
comes with long chopsticks and rack
can use high heat
Although marketed that you can use metal instruments - it does scratch
Although not supposed to peel - the surface peeled within a year with small particles that looked very unsafe
Takes a very long time to heat
Never gets extremely hot so hard to use as a real wok
Company has terrible customer service. Their warranty should cover peeling and I reached out to their customer service but no reply.
For the cost of the pan I would expect a lot more.