- Paperback: 295 pages
- Publisher: University of Minnesota Press; 1st University of Minnesota Press Ed edition (24 Jan. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816637458
- ISBN-13: 978-0816637454
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,636,563 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Scandinavian Feasts Paperback – 24 Jan 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
BEATRICE A. OJAKANGAS is the author of more than two dozen cookbooks, including an essential guide to convection cooking. She has written for "Bon App"é "tit, Gourmet, Woman's Day, Family Circle, Redbook, Cooking Light, "and" Ladies' Home Journal," and has appeared" "on TVFN, "Martha Stewart Living, "and "Baking with Julia," Ms. Ojakangas also teaches cooking classes across the country. She lives in Duluth, Minnesota.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, what this book could really use is a second index organized by category. Currently it's very difficult to locate a recipe unless you have a pretty good idea what it's called.
As a whole, this is an outstanding work all things considered. I would highly recommend it as a Scandinavian cookbook.
As for the book, it met my expectations for our Scandinavian neighbors and relatives.
I liked some of the appetites shown and or written about that was easy to prepare.