- Item model number: FNSP3
- ASIN: B00IHYJHFU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Feb. 2014
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (55 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,569 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
3 x 32 Nail Saver Patches ~ temporary protection for split nails~
- This offer is for 3 x 32 Nail Saver patches. Finga-nails Nail Saver patches are a short-term solution to temporary fix splits and cracks in nails. In an emergency they can be applied on top of nail varnish, making this a must have item for your handbag.
- The waterproof clear self -adhesive patches come in 3 handy sizes to fit all nail disasters and provide temporary protection against further splitting and snagging.
- Apply to clean natural nails, simply peel off and stick over the damaged area. For best results avoid overhanging the nail edge.
- You can apply nail varnish over the top of the patches, as they are almost undetectable it will not spoil the appearance.
- The nail patch protects the split from developing further but the nail is weaker as a result. A small dot of super glue applied at the back of the nail will help support the damaged area. (If using super glue apply with caution).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
great for tears and cracked nails that are too low down the nail to cut or file away, just patch and let nail grow naturally until a reasonable length to trim.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The patches stick very well, they aren't too thick so they lay nice and flat, and don't show under varnish. They are better than other brands I have used before.Published 5 days ago by MRS S
My mum has bad nails and keep cracking she says this product is amazing.Published 9 days ago by francesca
Flimsy and not worth the money, you'd have better luck sticking a bit of sellotape onto your nail.Published 1 month ago by Peacemakerukuk
found them a little hard to do but once on they were alright great service many thanks.Published 1 month ago by susan stanbrook