- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Also check our best rated T-Shirt reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.90 UK delivery
Sauf Park T-Shirt S - XXL Ringer / Contrast Various Colours darkgrey/white Size:XXL
|Price:||£14.82 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% Cotton Classic Cut
- Wash it in your Washing Machine up to 60°
- Size S-XXL
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Classic contrast/ringer T-shirt with a casual cut (roomy fit). Soft and comfortable material
made of 100% combed cotton for maximum comfort. Double layered 1 by 1 ribbed
contrast collar. Shoulder to shoulder neck band for perfect fit and shape retention.
The quality is shown in the premium quality twin seams. Contrast/ringer T-shirts are
pre-shrunk to ensure that they do not lose their shape, even after many washes.
Our products are printed in a flexible printing process and certified according
to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and so are ecologically harmless and free of PVCs,
softeners and heavy metals. In the flexible printing process,
the film is fused to the textile under pressure and high heat.
The advantage of flexible printing lies in the fact that this type of printing
produces prints that are hard-wearing and especiallydurable.
In addition, the colour luminosity is excellent and long-lasting.
All products are textiles that have been tested for harmful substances in
compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
What is the Oeko-Tex Standard 100?
Under the slogan "Confidence in Textiles," since 1992 the independent testing
institutes of the International Oeko-Tex Association, testing for harmful
substances in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, have stood for
healthy and skin-friendly error-free textile products of all types.