Size: Nag Champa 12 CONES|Change
Price:£6.49+ Free shipping

on 13 August 2012
Incredible Incense!

Doesn't burn too quickly, has a pleasant, strong (but not overwhelming) aroma and the smell lasts for a long time after it has finished burning.

Everything I'd ever want in an incense, I've used others from this brand and they've all been wonderful!
Would definitely recommend.
review image review image review image
on 20 January 2012
Arrived quite quickly and well packaged. The fragrance is very authentic and is not sickly, burns well and does not have a burning smell like some other products on the market. Would buy again and from the same seller.
on 12 November 2014
Now there was a little bit of doubt (Due to conflicting information on the page) as to whether I would receive 1 box of 12 cones or 12 boxes each containing 12 cones, I was very happy to find out that -as initially thought- you do receive 12 boxes each containing 12 cones. The incense smells great and it came at least a week before the estimated delivery.The customer service was great and got back to me a few hours after I contacted them, resolving my problem very quickly.

I would definitely buy this product again, great value for money.
review image review image review image
on 9 October 2015
Well, they arrived quickly and are great value for the number you get, however, the smell is different to the Nag Champa sticks I normally use and I don't like it anything like as much. There are two different shades of brown in the packs and I wondered if they were different fragrances but because they've been mixed together in the same sealed pack, it's difficult to tell. I've just burned two to try them out and they both smelled a little sickly and smokey. Also, I expected them to burn for much longer than the sticks but they really don't! All in all disappointed and will stick to my usual Nag Champa incense sticks in future. Only another 12 boxes less 2 cones to get through...or maybe I could give them away at Christmas - to people I don't like... ;)
on 19 January 2015
For anyone who is buying this because they really like the stick incense of the same scent, they do not smell like the sticks. The scent smells completely different. Of all the cones I have tried having smelt the sticks of the same scent, this cone is the most different compared to sticks. There is always a difference between sticks and cones but not as much as this cone. The scent is not bad. But it is also not anything special. It is an ok scent. It is extremely fruity and there is also a slight tone of a musky scent. It smells quite damp. Still worth a buy though.
on 14 January 2014
When I bought this I had read mixed reviews on it anyway, but went with what the majority said. Unfortunately the incense cones are extremely smokey and the smell lingered in the room for a couple of days after burning one. I would not of minded this if the smell stayed the same and just eventually faded away. But the smell just turned stale and musky.
on 8 August 2016
Doesn't smell much like the nag champa incense sticks
It is more sweet and sickly
Not sure if these are even genuine
Overall I'd recommend you get the sticks rather than these cones

Finally I think I should clarify I did receive a box of 12 boxes each with 12 cones.
on 25 January 2016
Absolutely LOVE this product. Prefer them to the regular incense sticks. The smell is more potent. I have given so many to friends who love the smell too. I will have to order some more soon. Great price too.
on 8 February 2014
Having read the other favourable reviews, I was somewhat dissapointed with the product. It burns for around 3-4 minutes and only partly, the smell is not very strong and is almost sickly. Also, you only get one box of 12 cones, so why the product picture shows a full "trade pack" is somewhat misleading. Also, having purchased them for £7, and yet a day later they are only around £2 is a complete rip off.
on 19 March 2016
Satya Nag Champa is truly the gold standard of incense; I have yet to find a superior incense, even at much greater cost.

The cones are excellent in terms of smoke production, fragrance oil content, ease of lighting and of course, value. If you currently use incense sticks, I highly recommend switching to cones, as without the wooden core of sticks, incense cones are capable of producing a much purer fragrance. Be sure to purchase a suitable burner, as the included stands get quite hot; I recommend this Cast Iron Lotus Shaped Incense Stick Holder.

The cones can be found elsewhere for cheaper, but I highly recommend purchasing directly from Amazon, as I can confirm that they have been stored properly and are fresh. Previous purchases from other vendors has yielded dried-out cones, producing very dry smoke and an unsatisfactory odour.