- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Ryland Peters & Small (10 Oct. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849758824
- ISBN-13: 978-1849758826
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.3 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,385 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Saturday Pizzas from the Ballymaloe Cookery School: The essential guide to making pizza at home, from perfect classics to inspired gourmet toppings Hardcover – 10 Oct 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Dennhardt is the founder and manager of Saturday Pizzas at the Ballymaloe Cookery School. He learnt from pizza maestros in Italy before finding interest in the evolution of modern gourmet pizzas. Philip also runs butchery, charcuterie and sausage making courses at Ballymaloe. Kristin Jensen is a freelance editor, writer and author of award-winning cookbooks. She is secretary of the Irish Food Writers’ Guild and has worked with many of Ireland’s best-known chefs and authors. Kristin's work has been been widely published in newspapers and she is the subeditor of the Irish supermarket SuperValu’s magazine.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com