Satellite Technology: Principles and Applications Hardcover – 13 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Fully updated edition of the comprehensive, single–source reference on satellite technology and its applications
Covering both the technology and its applications, Satellite Technology is a comprehensive reference on satellites and their commercial, scientific and military applications. The book explains satellite technology fully, beginning with an introduction to the fundamentals, before covering other important topics including orbits and trajectories, launch and in–orbit operations, hardware, communication techniques, multiple access techniques, and link design. This new edition also includes two new chapters comprehensively covering networking concepts and emerging trends in satellite technology and its applications, including some unconventional related topics. Providing a complete survey of applications, from weather forecasting, remote sensing and military uses, to navigational and scientific applications, the authors also present an inclusive compendium on satellites and satellite launch vehicles. Filled with diagrams and illustrations, this book serves as an ideal introduction for those new to the topic, as well as a reference point for professionals.
A companion website provides a revised and updated compendium on satellites and satellite launch vehicles. www.wiley.com/go/maini3
About the Author
Anil K. Maini
Laser Science and Technology Centre, Delhi, India
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering