- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Satechi USB 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter offered by SATECHI. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Satechi USB 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Soundfly AUX OUT MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter offered by SATECHI. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Satechi Soundfly AUX MP3 Player Car FM Transmitter for SD card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune, Sansa) with Remote Control
|Sale:||£30.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£14.00 (31%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.5 inch Black LCD screen shows playing time, Artist, song name. It also let you navigate folder & files in your storage
- Transmits on all FM frequencies (88.1MHz-107.9MHz) - Memorizes up to 4 FM frequencies - ID3-tag information via RDS: View song information on your compatible radio display.
- Simple plug & play - Powers on & off automatically or with button - Reads MP3 & WMA files and large Audio Books Mp3s
- USB port & SD slot & 3.5mm stereo input - 3.5mm cable included for use with iPod, Zune, mp3 players
- Remote features: Folder shift - Fast Forward & Rewind - Repetition of defined Section- Shuffle - Bookmarking-Contrast
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Soundfly AUX lets you listen to MP3 sound files stored in portable memory devices like USB flash memory & SD card, etc through your car radio speakers. Music can play through both Fm frequency and direct connection with Aux port in your car. 1.5 inch Black LCD screen shows playing time, artist name, song name, folder name. It also lets you navigate through files and folders in your portable memory device. Soundfly AUX transmits to all FM frequencies (88.1MHz-107.9MHz) and memorizes up to 4 FM frequencies. It has RDS function that also lets you view artist and song name on your compatible radio display. You can also transmit music from other Mp3 players such as iPod, Zune, Sansa etc. Other functions include bookmarking, repeat, shuffle & volume, treble, bass, contrast adjustment. Fully functional remote control enables easy operation. Just plug USB stick or SD card in Sound-Fly Aux & Enjoy music!
- 1.5 inch Black LCD screen shows playing time, artist name, song name, folder name.
- Transmits on all FM frequencies (88.1MHz-107.9MHz) - Memorizes up to 4 FM frequencies.
- Simple plug & play - Powers on automatically and powers off with button - Reads MP3 including Audio Book Mp3s.
- USB port & SD slot & 3.5mm stereo input - 3.5mm cable included for use with iPod, Zune.
- Remote features: Folder shift - Fast Forward & Rewind - Repetition of defined Section.
Apple docking compatibility: iPod
Built-in display: Yes
Cables included: Audio (3.5mm)
Card reader integrated: Yes
Colour of product: Black
Compatibility: iPod, Zune, Sansa
Compatible memory cards: SD
Device interface: Wired
Dimensions (WxDxH): 53 x 46 x 69 mm
Display diagonal: 3.81 cm (1.5")
FM band range: 88.1 - 107.9 MHz
Handheld remote control: Yes
Headphone connectivity: 3.5 mm
Plug and Play: Yes
Preset stations quantity: 4
Radio Data System (RDS): Yes
USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
Weight: 60 g
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
First one that I got seemed to have a fault - it kept starting with the same track (instead of last played track) and only playing on the right-hand channel. A replacement was supplied very promptly (thank you Satechi Customer Service!) I have since discovered that this may be an inherent problem - either that or I have been unlucky twice!
One thing that I cannot fathom is the supposed "shuffle play" algorithm. As far as I can tell, instead of shuffling all the tracks, it develops some kind of internal random playlist of, perhaps, 256 tracks, so you hear a selection of different artists/bands but only the same limited number of tracks from them.
I need to experiment with this, but suspect that the number of files on the memory device may be a factor, as the instructions say that it can take 32GB "about 1999 tracks". My SD card currently has 2200 files on it. Perhaps over 2000 tracks it throws an algorithmic wobbly.
Luckily second arrived perfect.
My car's CD player is built in and has no MP3 reading function so needed one of these..
The transmitter itself is pretty good, multiple station programming and the display is pretty useful ( I had one without a display which was inconvenient at times)
Sound quality is very good (assuming you can find a frequency that has no nearby radio stations because it'll fizz a bit)
Remote control is useless (cheap and, well you're sitting right next to the transmitter :)
Accepted my Micro SDHC (32GB) inside a full SD adapter without any issues.
Hope that helps :)
I changed the fuse but no way it will wotk.IT IS QUITE EXPENSIVE ITEM 46 POUNDS AND FAILS AFTER 15 MONTHS.IN THE LAST FEM MONTHS THE SOUND STARTED TO DETERIORATE AND THEN EVENTUALLY STOPPED TO WARK.46 POUND IN THE DRAIN.
I dvise to avoid this item as it does not last long.
It works brilliantly and I'm very pleased with it.
My family and I have loaded up several SD cards and USB sticks with our own preferred music and they all play perfectly and display information on the car radio screen.
My son's i-Pod plays via the AUX-in socket - also perfectly.
What I CAN add is a review of the customer service.
Some days ago I dropped the remote in the car and yesterday when I tried to find it there was no trace.
Eventually I searched for Satechi's site and clicked on the 'Contact Support' link.
I sent a message asking if it was possible to buy a replacement remote and within a couple of hours I received a reply saying that they would send me one free of charge.
Now that's customer service!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category