on 24 September 2011
I bought this for a friend and I now have to buy another one as I like it so much I want to keep it. The colours look fresher than they do in the photo. Top product.
on 3 April 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend as she is in love with owls and she just loved it.

The delivery on the item was amazingly quick, they said 1-5 days but it arrived the day after it was dispatched!!

It is very good value for money and i wouldn't tell anyone not to buy this, if you are looking to buy this but are not sure i would buy it !! you will not be disappointed!

Also in shops in my local town these are £27.50 to buy but on here they were £14.50 that is a big difference i would defiantly recommend this item to anyone that wants a comfy cushion and loves owls.

5 STARS !
on 21 July 2013
My daughter wanted something with an owl on for a present for her friend, we saw this in a shop window in Oxford, but it was 3 times the price and out of her price range. When I saw this on amazon I ordered it for her, it is perfect and ideal for any owl lovers
on 21 August 2012
When I first saw this I couldn't help but grab it and 'oh so cute' was only one of my first reactions! I didn't want to give it away any more, so I had to buy it right there, right then, in the store, with my last cash money from my pocket. Oh and what a big love story that became! My cat seems even jealous from time to time, cause my Owly has always a space next to me in the bed or on the sofa because it's sooooo lovely and sweet! I like that it looks like hand-made. That gives it the cute granny vintage DIY style I love it so. I would make this a gift to a dear friend, too! Other colours are available too, but I fell for 'girlish' pink :)
on 20 June 2013
This little owl is a great gift! I bought one for someone, but I'm going to get one for myself! Looks really good and sure is worth of money I spent on it!
on 14 August 2013
Am really delighted with this cushion. It's well made and the colours used compliment one another. Tastefully done. Thank you.
on 29 July 2013
Fantastic Product, Looks great in my step-daughters bedroom - will be ordering more to match her funky owl theme room. xx
on 21 February 2013
Bought for daughters bedroom and it is very nice, well made and just the right size for a single bed.
on 25 October 2014
These are good cushions. Colours are vivid and they are quite tactile. The eyes do fall off especially with kids and I've had to restitch them on for more security. Material is ok but not hard wearing. Stuffing is a bit lacking. Having said that these are not practical cushions but ornamental and for that purpose they are lovely gifts.
on 4 January 2013
I received this as a gift and i absolutely love it! I love owls and this cushion is a great addition to my little collection of owl things. It is well made,the material is strong and the detail on the cushion is really pretty. The colours are a more vibrant than shown in the picture but that's a bonus. Defiantly worth buying!