- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Vetty Creations (27 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0975767763
- ISBN-13: 978-0975767764
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 0.9 x 26.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 495,076 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sardinian Knotted Embroidery: Whitework from Teulada Paperback – 27 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Yvette Stanton is the publisher and designer behind Vetty Creations. She has a passion for whitework embroidery, and a passion for sharing it with others. Yvette has written three books on whitework, one of them with her twin sister, Prue Scott. Yvette is an accredited tutor with the Embroiderers Guild of NSW, and teaches embroidery classes, specialising in whitework at shops and guild groups around Australia. Yvette Stanton and Prue Scott are award-winning embroiderers with over 15 years' experience of producing beautiful intricate embroideries. Both Prue and Yvette have a particular love for whitework embroidery. Prue is also a trained botanist and botanical artist, and her beautiful designs are a feature of this book. Yvette's previous book, Elegant Hardanger Embroidery was published in 2002 by Simon & Schuster (Kangaroo Press). Both authors live in Sydney. Visit Yvette's blogspot at http://vettycreations.com.au/white-threads/