- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Sanyo MQN04 eneloop Overnight Charger with 4 pcs eneloop AA (HR-3UTGA-4BP)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a UK 3Pin Plug version
- The new eneloop -1500 charging cycles
- The new eneloop -75% capacity after 3 years of storage
- The new eneloop -suitable for temperatures as low as -20°C
- The new eneloop -pre-charged by solar energy
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What is exactly eneloop?
eneloop is a combination of a rechargeable and a disposable battery the next evolutionary step for batteries into the 21st century. SANYO can ship the batteries to Amazon in an already charged state, without losing its power, because of it very low self-discharge. This means that you are purchasing an already charged battery. eneloop is as user-friendly as a disposable battery. Once charged, it keeps its charge for up to 6 to 12 months - (90 per cent of the charge after 6 months, 85 per cent after 12 months) In contrast to a disposable battery, eneloop can be charged up to 1000 times, thus eliminating the waste of 999 disposable batteries. Using eneloop rechargeable batteries really does pay off. Considering the cost of the eneloop battery, compared to a disposable battery, plus cost for the charger and the energy consumed by the charger, the investment for one eneloop returns easily after a few charging cycles. Now there's an end to this spending.
What is the difference between the "old" and the "new" improved eneloop?
1. An extra of 500 charging cycles - instead of being rechargeable 1000 times, the new eneloop is even rechargeable up to 1500 times.
2. Improved self-dischcharge. Even though the self discharge of the old eneloop was already very impressive, you can store the new eneloop for 3 years and still it will retain 75% of its capacity.
3. You need a battery, which is reliable even when having cold temperatures? Before eneloop was suitable for temperatures as low as -10°C - now even until -20°C.
4. The new eneloop is even more environment-friendly as it is pre-charged with solar energy in Japan.
Top customer reviews
Energizer batteries used previously worked for hours.
I haven't gone back to Supplier yet, but will to ask for replacement or refund.
If you are happy to be patient then by all means go for it but just be sure that overnight really does mean overnight. If you can see yourself needing them be recharged quicker then that I recommend saving some money by purchasing the batteries on their own and putting them towards a faster charger.
Most recent customer reviews
No charge in 4 month.
Still wondering, why people put less than a star and leave a bad comment?