on 11 March 2014
I generally wear a size 10 and the medium was a little snug around the thighs for me, but it fit well around the hips/chest, which was surprising considering that I'm tall and normally things like this aren't long enough. Sturdy material, seems well-made, pockets are spacious.

Only complaint is that when it arrived it smelled very strongly of bleach/disinfectant. We washed it immediately and while the smell vanished the material did feel slightly slimy, but after washing it again that also appears to have vanished, without any damage to the garment itself.
on 6 April 2015
I am very disappointed with the product because:

-- I ordered size M because the size chart said that M should fit UK size 12-14; I wear UK 10 but wanted them baggy and I can't even squeese myself in them; the tag on them says M and ?8, and they're pretty much UK8, not 12-14;

--the pic on Amazon showed that the legs could be rolled up; the ones I received are way too short for that and have this very cheap looking white seam along the legs' rims, ugly;

--the button holes are missing...

Amazon should not be offeringsuch low quality!
on 20 July 2015
Love these! I wear them a lot only problemwas they didn't seem made for my body frame :') i am very small and without folding the bottom of the shorts up they make me look frumpy and small but once done they compliment my bum nicely! The straps over the shoulders seemed very long so I tied knots on each one and now they fit fine. Good sturdy material. Can't fault the stitching and its not hard to cut holes in the button holes so I don't see why people are complaining about that. Absolutely love them!
on 25 April 2015
Supposed to be an Adult Medium (size 8) - does not fit even a ten year old. No button holes for the buttons!!! The dungaree straps are way too long. Never seen a garment will such ludicrous proportions in my life. They should not be allowed to sell on Amazon. Seller did not want to refund as it would cost me more to return it to China than the cost of the product. Offered an insulting 'discount'! This is a worthless piece of clothing - unwearable even if you are eight years old (the only age it might fit someone) because even for a kid the straps are too long and there are no button holes. Eventually got a refund from Amazon directly. Stay away from this seller!
on 26 March 2015
Ordinarily I would have ordered a small (as I am size 8/10) but wanted them to be a bit baggy so bought a medium - were still far too tight around the thighs.
There are no button holes anywhere and nothing to fasten the straps up. Very disappointed as I cannot wear them at all.
Sizing and finishing touches need to be paid closer attention to as it is a lovely garment but sadly unsatisfactory and unfinished.
on 22 April 2016
Way too small and I ordered a large, even when I attempted to alter it to fit my hips the length was still too small and was uncomfortable to wear. Ended up throwing it out.
on 27 October 2014
Beautiful garment, a little bit tight around the hips and smelled slightly like bleach when it came not sure why but after I washed it the smell was gone. Otherwise good.
on 15 June 2014
I'm 5'9 which isn't too tall, but I can't wear these properly they're not long enough, but I do wear them as shorts and I love them. I'll have to put an extension on the strap at the top, or just keep on wearing them as shorts.
on 22 December 2014
Buttons aren't sewn on & no holes for buttons to go through if there had of been buttons, don't look half as nice as the ones in photo. A big con & waste of money.
on 13 February 2014
Really liked this; good to wear if your going shopping etc. It came a lot quicker than expected too! Would buy again if they had other colours.