Customer reviews

on 4 December 2013
I bought a magenta one on the Black Friday deals and am very pleased with it, lovely colour, shape, style, warmth and number of pockets. The only reason I have given it 4 and not 5 stars is that I ordered a 14 and it is, IMHO, a small 14. A 16 would have been roomier and allowed for a thicker sweater underneath should the climate dictate it. So may be other buyers might like to try a size larger than their usual one, just a thought. I would recommend this jacket.
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 May 2013
This jacket is just what I need for the bad weather - is brilliant in the wet and cold - and excellent for winter sports.
on 11 January 2014
Title says it all. Colour not as advertised. Size on the small side. Sent it back as it was what was expected.
on 13 March 2013
Really good quality jacket, lots of pockets and functional zips. Awesome colour, fabric and linning. Well made and well worth the price.
on 13 July 2015
Great jacket! - Keeps my Mother in Law lovely and warm on our skiing trips!
on 6 November 2014
really an excellent jacket and very good value
on 8 May 2015
Fab buy. Unbeatable price. Many thanks!
on 21 January 2014
I just love my jacket. Very well designed and has so many features. I don't require it for skiing but just for general wear. It even has a cloth attached to pull out of the pocket to wipe your ski goggles or, in my case, my glasses. I did buy at the sale price though so that makes me exta happy. Highly recommend.
on 2 April 2013
I expected that jacket will be from different material(little bit softer), but I hope will be good for skiing for next winter...