Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 22 November 2011
I loved this latest offering from Katie Price (and her ghost writer). I admit, she had me hooked with her first book about Angel & Cal so I was so excited to hear there would be another book about them. This one's a little different as it follows Tiffany Taylor who turns out to be Angel's half sister. These books don't claim to be literature genius but since when does every book need to be? I find these novels amazingly refreshing and I often get through them in a day or two. Santa Baby, being Christmas themed, is perfect for the holidays. I'm going to read the entire Angel saga over my break!

Everyone seems so keen to knock Katie Price, but I find it hard to. She's a hardworker and while she may not be able to take full credit for these books, they are good. Sure, they're trashy and fluffy but I find them extremely enjoyable. I could read 100 books about Angel & Cal - Price has created two fantastic characters. Santa Baby is a great read, perfectly girly and lots of fun.
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2011
First of all I feel I must say that I know Katie doesn't write these books herself. And I don't care. At least she's honest about it, which is more than can be said for some.

Right, onto the story. This time we're back with Angel (who has appeared in the books before) but this time the focus is on her half-sister, Tiffany. Tiffany is working in a pizza restaurant and gets a letter from her mother saying that Angel is her sister. The story follows the development of their relationship. As always there are plenty of men along the way!

I always find these books to be easy-reads which don't require much thought and this is no different. It's all very unbelievable and 'perfect' but that's what I've come to expect.

The writing in this book is weak. Everything happens in such a rush and it can feel very amateurish. There are also some glaring typing errors, which should have been picked up when the book was proof read. The cover leads you to believe that this is a Christmas read, which it isn't really until you get to the last few chapters.

All in all, this is not the best book in the world and it won't be winning any literary prizes anytime soon. However, it is my guilty pleasure!
on 4 October 2014
if you loved the first angel then you should get this it's about her half sister tiffany and how they get to know each other.
I didn't like angel uncovered or paradise but loved this would recommend hopefully she will do another angel book.
on 11 January 2013
This was a good book, not as good as the others but good never the less not sure why it's called Santa baby as there wasn't much mention of Xmas it seemed to be set mainly in the summer months. The book was mainly focused on tiffany angels long lost sister and didn't focus too much on Angel and calls trials and tribulations as in previous books. There wasn't much drama in this one it was mainly based soon men, fashion and money. All in all a good time passer.
on 14 November 2011
I absolutely adore Katie Price's books, but this one seemed to take me ages to read. Because we know the character Angel really well it just felt like she was repeting herself over and over, like going over new ground. Although Tiffany was Angel's long lost sister it was really like re-reading all about Angel as they were more or less twins. Although their fashion senses were entirely different they really were too much alike, which really did bore me abit. Nice and cheesy storyline, very predictable outcome but I dont think I'd recommend rushing out to buy this book. I much prefered the others.
on 12 November 2011
I enjoyed this book along with the other Katie Price novel or should i say ghost writer novels. Whoever has written it, it doesnt make a difference as it is still a good read.

With the title Santa Baby i was a bit disappointed that with a title like that, that it was not really based on Chrismas apart from the last couple of chapters.

The story is based on Tiffany who works in a pizzerie as a waitress and struggles to pay her bills. She gets an unexpected letter from her birth mother to say that famous Angel Summer is her sister. Not knowing if her birth mother is telling the truth Tiffany is eager to meet Angel and get a DNA test to confirm that they are sisters.

Tiffany luck changes when Angel offers her a job to become her stylist. Trying to live her life as she did before Tiffany starts to find fame a bit to hard going. But with Sean, Angels's sexy body guard always in the shadows things do get better. Especially when Tiffany and Sean have a surprise kiss but Sean says that it was a bad mistake and that he can not have a relationship with anyone.

With a threat of Angel and Honey to be kidnapped can Sean mind be else where and too busy to take on a relationship. Tiffany then meets Raul the famous Italian racing driver at Angel's birthday party could this be the relationship that Tiffany has always wanted.

If you have read Katie's other books then you will enjoy this as it very like her other books and its predictable to what will happen but it didnt stop me enjoying it.
on 29 April 2013
Usually love all Katie's books but this was one was a bit slow and seemed out of chAracter. Loved the rest though and couldn't put the angel series down and in the name of lie it was all back on track.
on 25 January 2013
I have read all the books Katie Price has done and this is another one of the great books shes done. Fab story line. I will continue to look out for more books shes done as they are my kind of book. Would also recommend to others
on 14 May 2013
Was really good but that's all of them read what am I going to do now lol . My only critacisum is that the bits of the book that I thought would be most juicy IE THE KIDNAPPING not as much drama as I'd have liked but still great x
on 27 August 2013
I've read most of Katie Price's novels and I love them. Santa Baby follows on with Angel & Cal's story and but revolves around a new character, Tiffany. If you like her previous novels, I guarantee you'll enjoy this one!