SansBug Free-Standing Pop-Up Mosquito-Net (Polyester Floor)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Pops open instantly into shape - no assembly required! Can be used indoors or outdoors. If using outdoors, place a groundsheet under it.
- Poly floor (same material as the roof so there's no crinkly noise like in the version with the heavier tarp-like floor); 100% polyester mesh (~1200 holes per inch will also protect against bedbugs and no-see-ums); Fiberglass poles.
- The net is shipped as a slim disc which is 66cm wide. Please take a tape measure and visualize the size before you buy it. The 66cm disc will NOT fit in your luggage.
- Weighs only 1.1 kg! When open - Length: 220cm (usable length: 6 feet), Width: 100cm, Height: 90cm.
- PLEASE CAREFULLY WATCH THE DEMO VIDEOS ON THE SANSBUG WEBSITE BEFORE FOLDING IT - the poles will splinter if incorrectly folded! Folding should take seconds once you get the hang of it but you DO need to watch the demo video SEVERAL times.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The SansBug free-standing pop-up mosquito net has been used by the US and Canadian military, disaster response volunteers in Haiti and Puerto Rico, ecologists in Madagascar and doctors in the Amazon. It is a must-have boy scout camp gear to use within the canvas tent or Adirondack cabin and should be on the top of a mission trip packing list. It can also be used as a baby bug tent, meditation tent or a cat tent for cats and other small pets to enjoy the outdoors! Roomy, lightweight, portable and durable, the free-standing screen tent pops open in ONE second and folds down in less than five seconds!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
im glad because this is far superior to that one. ive used it on top of a camp bed whilst camping in a very spidery field and nothing got in. its very easy to erect just take it out of the zippepd bag,slide off the elastic strap and it just unfolds. put your sleeping bag etc inside and climb in. the double zips are very sturdy and didnt stick. the mesh is very very fine so the smallest of critters cant get to you.
its long and wide enough to accommodate a tall adult with space to spare. you can st up inside it without brushing your head against the top. there is a useful lattern hook at each end so you can have your camp light inside. a small security pocket might've been a useful addition but not a deal breaker.
can also be used in the garden if you dont want to be pestered by bugs when you are sunbathing. the fabric roof has a uvb protection if thats what you are looking for.
ANYONE HAVING ISSUES SETTING IT UP OR FOLDING AND PACKING IT.CHECK YOUTUBE AND THE MAKERS WEBSITE FOR VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS.
1) fold it up with the door UNZIPPED. When it deploys this gives you less chance of ripping the netting. The one time I zipped the door before folding it the thing snagged on my thumb while deploying at the other end and the pressure tore the netting. It would have been fine if I'd left the door unzipped.
2) it comes untreated. I recommend dousing the thing in pemethrin. I used Ex8 and a spray-mister (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lifesystems-Ex8-Permethrin-Treatment-Size/dp/B0018BNWJG) and it treated the thing nicely. Mosi's stayed away, and the curious few didn't last long. It also provides a good repellant to bed bugs too.
3) the zips can be locked together so you can leave your sleeping bag, liner and a few bits and bobs in your tent during the day. Even in an infested hole you can be confident of getting a good night's sleep without bugs getting into your bedding etc.
4) read the instrucitons. watch the videos, and follow them to the letter.
5) use the cinch strap to keep it closed with the 4-way fold for a smaller size.
If you are a tall person (say 6"3 and up) do keep in mind this tent is not huge. My head and feet did touch the ends of the tent unfortunately. I would have given it 5 stars it if would have been 4 inches longer.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews