- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 231 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: IUSB-White
- ASIN: B009YTL7TG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 11 Jan. 2013
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 280,770 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Have one to sell?
Sanho WiFi USB Host WLAN Cloud Adaptor for Apple iPad / iPhone and Android Devices White
|Price:||£45.68 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Only 2 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
1 used from £43.18
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- iUSBport is a lightweight (109 g) and compact (75 x 58 x 22 mm) WiFi adaptor with its own processor, display and integrated lithium-ion battery and an active USB port.
- Allows Immediate access to up to 3 WiFi devices by creating its own WiFi network (known as an "ad hoc network"). Dials up to existing WiFi networks (infrastructure) for data exchange with up to 8 devices in the same network.
- All data (documents, photos, music, films, etc.) stored on USB devices is password-protected by WLAN in the local or ad hoc network on up to 8 WiFi devices.
- The iUSBport is compatible with FTP servers and with apps such as GoodReader, AcePlayer, iFiles, GoodPlayer, etc., allowing for functional file management. This means that you have access to USB data thanks to file management and streaming functions.
- Box contents: iUSBport, USB cable, instructions (cannot be guaranteed that the instructions will be in English)
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The iUSBPort can share WiFi content from any storage device with a USB port to any type of reader (iPhone, iPad, computer, Android mobile phone, and tablets).
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.co.uk.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
7 of 9 people found the following review helpful
By Product Reviewer - Published on Amazon.com
Folks, we all know that Amazon has a problem with fake reviews. Well, I am a review detective (smile) and I can tell you that there is a very high probability that 4 of the very positive reviews listed here are frauds. Each person has only ever written one review -- of this product. The reviews all were posted in the same time frame. Frankly, there is also a language problem with the reviews. I'd guess that the reviewers are shills for the manufacturer or distributor. Buyer beware.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
By MulesFan - Published on Amazon.com
I used it on a 4 hour train trip. It connected to my iPad wifi without a problem and watched 2 movies over a period of nearly 4 hours. Charged it up in the hotel, and watched movies all the way back home. I am very happy with it.
By Darren Boyle - Published on Amazon.com
I use it frequently and have recommended this to several friends that all enjoy it. Very straight forward to set up and works on all the flash drives I have connected to it. By the way I use it with my iPad and galaxy S3.
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By ernie cox jr - Published on Amazon.com
Not working very well. My devices only pick up the wi-fi one out of 5 tries. Can't load info to the HyperDrive to carry around for later.
2 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By Chris - Published on Amazon.com
Small, charge lasts well and delivers content from a usb key to an iPad - I keep music - lyrics and chords + mp3 samples, on a key in html format and can browse and search on th eiPad
Were these reviews helpful? Let us know