- Save 25% on Unicorn Taxidermy Head Kit (the perfect unicorn lover's gift!) when you purchase 1 or more Gin Making Kit offered by Sandy Leaf Farm Ltd. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Prosecco Infusing Kits when you purchase 1 or more Gin Making Kits offered by Sandy Leaf Farm Ltd. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Cat Wand Toy Making Kit when you purchase 1 or more Gin Kit offered by Sandy Leaf Farm Ltd. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sandy Leaf Farm Gin Making Kit - Make your own Gin at home in under a week!
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MAKE YOUR OWN GIN: Yes you heard us right. With this kit you'll be able to turn boring old vodka into delicious artisan gin in under a week. We spent months obsessively testing the spice blend and recipe to make the whole experience as easy and tasty as possible.
- COMPLETE STARTER KIT: Includes instruction booklet juniper berries, spices, eco-friendly cotton filter bag, kraft paper bottle tags, testing pipette. Just add 750ml inexpensive vodka (and a little patience).
- BEST. GIFT. EVER: "This is a Gincredible kit, The instructions are nice and clear and easy to follow. Everyday I was checking on the progress of my own gin to see how it was going, the kit contains practically everything you need other then simple kitchen stuff like a bowl or jug and a bottle of cheap vodka." (5 stars) Eric
- MORE THAN JUST A RECIPE: Includes printed booklet with a easy to follow recipe, but that's not all! There's also a little history of gin, cocktail ideas and a guide to the different types of gin. The recipe is also in Spanish, French and German if you want a gift for a non-English speaking friend!
- MADE IN THE UK: At Sandy Leaf Farm we are passionate about making great value kits with only the freshest ingredients. All our ingredients are natural, geo free and are ethically sourced.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the brand owner
How we got our start?Like many small businesses we started in an understanding parent’s back bedroom, packing up our kits by hand and developing recipes in the family kitchen. We’ve grown entirely from word of mouth and now we’re lucky enough to have a couple of employees and a premises of our own.
What makes our product unique?Our kits let you make foods and drinks at home that you never realized were possible. Our Gin Making Kit is a great example, letting you turn inexpensive vodka into delicious artisan Gin in under a week. Our kits also make great gifts for friends and family.
Why we love what we do?We love seeing the amazing things that our customers make using our kits, which are shared with us on social media using #sandyleaffarm. We also offer a lifetime of support, so we’re always just a message away if you need help at any stage of the recipes.
With this kit you'll be able to make a big bottle of your own home-infused botanical gin, in just a couple of days! We spent months obsessively testing the spice blend and recipe to make the whole experience as easy and tasty as possible. The kit includes everything you need to get started, just add 750ml inexpensive vodka (and a little patience).
Who knew making your own artisan foods and drinks at home was so easy!
We have two great loves in our lives; making food and eating food. For years we have been making our own cheese, home-brew ginger beer, the list goes on. After repeated calls from friends for lessons to show them how, we finally decided to put together kits to make the whole process easy. From this Sandy Leaf Farm was born and we hope that you enjoy making our kits as much as we enjoyed putting them together.
Scott & Gabriel
Make exceptional cocktails
Your home made gin will taste amazing in cocktails, with the citrus and spice notes really able to hold their own against other more powerful ingredients. It also does make a pretty damn good G&T!
Makes a great gift
The kit comes packaged in a cute presentation box so would make a good Christmas or Birthday gift. Also check out our gin infusing kit - infuse your own gin with artisan teas and botanicals.
Unique botanical blend
We spent months obsessively testing the botanical spice blend to get the balance of spice and citrus just right. The end result is a complex and delicate infusion, albeit yellow coloured from the citrus!
Make your own gin (seriously... it's easy!)
With this kit you'll be able to make a big bottle of your own home-infused botanical gin, in just a couple of days! We spent months obsessively testing the spice blend and recipe to make the whole experience as easy and tasty as possible. The kit includes everything you need to get started, just add 750ml inexpensive vodka (and a little patience). This kit has a very long shelf life so would be a great gift.
Included in the kit
Clear and simply written instructions ‣ Juniper berries ‣ Botanical spice blend ‣ Filter papers ‣ Kraft paper bottle tags ‣ Tasting pipette
About the Startup
Describe your products in 3 words.
Unique, delicious, simple
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We have two great loves in our lives; making food and eating food. For years we have been making our own cheese, home-brew ginger beer, gin, the list goes on. After repeated calls from friends for lessons to show them how, we finally decided to put together kits to make the whole process easy.
What makes your product special?
We try to make unique kits which you'll find nowhere else, that also make perfect gifts for the people in your life which are difficult to buy gifts for!
What has been the best part of your experience?
We've loved developing our signature recipes, which take months of obsessive testing before we are ready to launch a product.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 305 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought for my boyfriend's birthday. (Who loves a gin and tonic). Took about a week to make and the gin was lovely. I don't even like gin but had a taste and it was nicer than other gins I have tried. He really enjoyed it.
Has turned out a decent heavily spiced bottle.
More importantly, the knowledge gained was worth the price. It is so easy, this kit is just really the starting point.
Had a number of follow up emails from the makers offering thanks for purchasing, etc.
I'd definitely recommend this kit. It's quite exciting making the gin and waiting for it to mature. I'm sure another kit will be ordered before too long.