on 22 November 2015
This is an excellent Micro SD, I've had this for just over 1 1/2 years and have never had a problem.

What's in the box:

+ Reliable
+ Simply Excellent

Con's:
- None

Conclusion; A super fast MicroSD, Excellent for 4K video recording.
on 21 March 2017
Great product, fast delivery!
on 7 January 2015
Quality looking microSD card with good reviews, hope it last longer than previous ones I have had. Came in sealed packaging with lifetime warranty, well let's see how it goes.
on 13 June 2017
Bought this for my Gopro. Great piece of kit. Very happy with performance.
on 30 March 2014
I am a professional fashion photographer with
over 18 years in the business. The only brand
for my memory cards I trust is SanDisk.

The 32GB Extreme microSDHC 45MB/s Class 10 UHS-I
was the absolute choice for my new Nokia Lumia 1520
so I can have all my TV broadcasted fashion photo shoots
BTS videos and photos in one place.

SanDisk did a great job again and the price for the
quality and the brand name is absolutely right!

Totally recommend it!
on 17 December 2013
Just what I needed for my GoPro 3+ Black Edition, I can record 4K movies and take 30 12Mp photos per second without a problem.
on 28 September 2014
Great card, works in Moto G 4g fine. Be careful what you buy, there is a huge market for fake cards out there. Don't buy in 'frustration free' packaging, only in 'original manufacturers' packaging. Those cards in 'frustration free' packaging are most likely to be forgeries, probably explaining the few reviews for these cards which complain of poor performance. Buy carefully, you have been warned!
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
I ordered this after I got a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition as a gift, and found that the microsd card I already had simply could not keep up with the data transfer rate the camera needed for the full hd (4K) video. GoPro recommended a Class 10 card, such as this SanDisk Extreme. My GoPro doesn't even bat an eyelid now. And transferring the massive files from the card onto my computer via my card read and using the microsd adapter that comes with the card is lightning fast. I'll no loner have to wait for minutes on end whilst the large files are transferred via USB. Very impressed and a must buy for anyone with a GoPro or other digital device that requires high bandwidth data transfers.
on 30 October 2014
Bought this SanDisk 64 GB Micro SDXC card for my GoPro HERO4, because this edition (SDSDQXL-064G) is the one that GoPro recommends on their website for the best performance for capturing videos and photos with the GoPro. Does the job really good for a good price. I would recommend this SanDisk 64 GB Micro SD card for a GoPro because of the capacity and perfect performance.
on 5 September 2016
I purchased the extreme micro Secure Digital eXtended Capacity memory card to film up to 4K videos and for burst shooting. In burst mode several photographs are captured in quick succession and this is where the speed of the memory card comes into play.

Some background info that you may find helpful. For any given memory device, there are two speed specifications that are provided by the manufacturer and these are namely, the read and write speed. The faster the read speed the more rapid is the rate of data transfer to your computer. The higher the write speed the faster the images are saved onto the memory card. A Speed Class 2 translates to write speeds of 2MB per sec. This is the sustained writing speed as opposed to the maximum instantaneous write speed.

You may come across UHS (Ultra High Speed) symbol and this also indicates the minimum sustained writing speed. UHS is the fastest performance available on the market today. Currently, there are two types of UHS classifications: UHS-I Cards, write speed of 10MB/s and UHS-II write speed of 30MB/s. It is worth mentioning that UHS Speed Class is designed for UHS devices only. Refer to the image below.

I've used other brand UHS Speed Class-I cards in the past and I found that during the shooting process, on occasions you can experience dropout or jitter. I have not experienced any such problems with the Sandisk extreme cards.

There are plenty of cards out there that will do the job if you are just shooting standard photos or even capturing standard or HD quality videos. It is worth noting that image quality is unaffected by the type of memory card used. However using a low speed (say class 2) will process the information more slowly. It may also be less reliable and may corrupt you data more readily when used in high demanding applications.

I purchased this item at full price. If the product is unworthy of a good review, I think it is unfair to leave positive feedback as this can mislead potential buyers. I hope you found the review helpful. Please click on the “Yes” button below.
review image