on 19 January 2015
Wasn't quite sure which microSD card to buy for my new GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition, so bought two - the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB (SDSDQX-064G-U46A) and the Samsung Pro 64GB (MB-MG64DAEU). Both were purchased from Amazon rather than a marketplace seller. Ran a CrystalDiskMark test on it (the Sandisk card) and the sequential read/write speeds were 98.42MB/s read and 64.77MB/s write - more than fast enough to have the GoPro ramped up to maximum settings and still record without any issues. Quite happy with my purchase, although it's a UHS class 1 card (not class 3, as per the primary image on the Amazon website). I'd probably go for the Samsung if I had to choose between these two cards again because it was slightly less expensive (at the time I bought it) and has the faster sequential write speed of the two (for what it's worth, I've read that the GoPro Hero 4 Black at max resolution & framerate and with Protune turned on writes at 45MB/s so the Sandisk card, whilst a little slower at sequential writes than the Samsung, is still more than able to exceed the requirements).
on 16 October 2013
Bought this for my Galaxy Note 3 and upgraded from a 32GB Kingston Class 4 to this.

Using a bench testing app on Android read speeds went from 7.7MB/s to 23MB/s and write speeds went from 5.61MB/s to 18MB/s so I'm happy with the card but disappointed Samsung didn't introduce UHS-I on the SD Card slot, still an amazing phone though!

In my laptop (Thinkpad W520) I get 88MB/s and 70MB/s read and write which is amazing

Only con is that the SD card adapter didn't always work in my laptop but a Kingston one did, reseating it seemed to do the trick but I've never had that problem before.
on 26 February 2014
I have recently brought this product for my GoPro Hero 3 as I have had troubles with the memory before. I wanted to buy a good micro sd card for it as there would be no point buying a cheap card for a good camera. This is a very good sd card and reads and writes data very fast! I would highly recommended to those who uses Go Pro's!
on 13 September 2013
Good SD card but your device must be compatible with UHS-1. Bought for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 but it doesn't reach any where near the advertised speeds from Sandisk. Speeds are about 18MB/s read and 15MB/s write. Hopefully Samsung will decide to support UHS-1 sdcards at some point.
on 5 February 2016
I bought this for my GOPRO - I did not want to drop frames when filming high speed so I have gone with GOPRO recommendation. The card fits well and has not let me down yet. The price is reasonable as it gives piece of mind that you wont have to go and reshoot a video because of slow write speeds or corrupt data. In general I wish it was more obvious which way to insert micro sd cards but then again there isn't much room to do that and I guess they are trying to keep the micro sd cards in general that way!
on 13 November 2013
Shopped about, this was the best deal on a quality memory card for my GoPro camera, seems to be working fine.
on 7 December 2013
This card is incompatible for Gopro Hero 3+ cams. The write speed drops and the camera stops recording. Discovered it is a VERY common problem and well voiced on discussion sites. Advice is to changes brands.
44 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2014
This is the most expensive memory card I've ever purchased, but definitely worth it. I bought it in conjunction with a GoPro Hero Silver 3+ as my boyfriend's birthday present and it makes all the difference - the pictures and videos are absolutely great. Would definitely recommend this to go in a GoPro.
I am using this in a Go Pro Hero 3+ Black Edition Camcorder. It's definitely a fast card, as the transfers from the card using my card adapter over USB 3.0 are blisteringly fast. I have also done some test recordings on the Go Pro at 240 frames per second and the quality of the playback is outstanding. I managed to capture an Ice Bucket Challenge in super slow motion, which looked awesomely smooth!

This is a great little high speed micro SDHC card and has been worth every penny to me. I can't wait to get some slow motion shots of the kids playing at the beach!
on 5 February 2015
Bought this card after alot of research into which would be best for my GoPro 3

When using a previous card I experienced the camera freezing & locking up when shooting large file sized images very quickly one after the other.
Since using this card my camera has not once locked or frozen up on me whilst i am out shooting.

I am definitely considering purchasing a second card like this again.

While the price may be off putting to some people I would highly recommend this card. It has not once let me down as various other cheaper brand have done.