on 6 May 2017
What can I say, this is a good card and a good price. Bought together with an outdoor camera for wild life.
The card has been used now for about 2 weeks and has been perfect in saving pictures and video to play back on the Laptop.
So far it has been reliable and trouble free.
Good quality at a good price
on 19 April 2016
I always get scared buying small/breakable things online, but this was such an emergency i even had to use my free prime trial on it, which, getting something the next day fascinates, but scares me even more, but yes, it arrived on time, and it was not broken, it works with the camera, saves the photos on it, not a fault i can find! :)
on 1 October 2017
How do you write a product review on a Memory Card? They either work or they don't! Anyway, this is the fourth such Card that I've purchased from SanDisk in about the past 18 months, and they've all become unusable for the same reason -- one of the thin plastic bars that section off the on the top right hand side of business part of the unit always seems to fracture and then lifts so that it gets trapped in it's slot. Solution? Throw it away and get another one! The Card either sits in my camera, or goes into a URL stick, or the slot provided on my Epson Scanner/Printer unit that is linked up to my Microsoft Windows 7 unit. These cards seem excellent to begin with, but just aren't robust enough to get through this regular placing and replacing wherever and whenever its needed. At £11+ p&p a go, and classed as No.4 (does that mean quality?), they aren't exactly sold at Poundland price as cheap and cheerful type goods. I am always very careful with them, and gentle enough not to use force, and yet this possible fault still reoccurs. I will see how long this one survives, and if it doesn't, then I'll complain, as for a refund and then go somewhere else... but don't they all come from China?
on 10 January 2017
The SanDisk works very well in my Nintendo 3DSXL. I had the original 4GB one and this only allowed me to store one game. If you want to transfer your save files from your old SD card to the new one then do the following:
Take out the old SD card and place it into the PC SD card reader slot (Or a card reader USB if you have one)
Copy the file that says "Nintendo". Do not do anything to this folder just right click copy and paste it into something like your Documents.
Place the new SD card into the reader once the files are copied. Just drag them onto the new SD.
You will now be able to continue where you left off on the new SD card on your 3DS.

I have had no problem with this SD cards reading or writing. It is very fast when it comes to reading and writing game files and I am enjoying using it. I can now store my other downloaded games that I had to remove from the DS to install Pokemon Sun.
on 19 June 2017
I love that SDHC card costs have decreased so much! I can fit over 9000 high resolution photos on this card without it filling up! This has been great for me on long vacations since I'm a picture taking junkie. I don't need to waste time deleting those imperfect photos or videos from my camera when I'm trying to enjoy my vacation and capture it all. I don't hesitate to take a photo or video to remember the moment. In the past I had to worry about wasting too much space on my SDHC card and then missing a photo that I really wanted to take because I hadn't previously cleared photos of my camera. This also allows me to carry lots of memories with me on my camera and share them at any moment. This has been one of my best convenience purchases.
on 15 March 2017
Sandisk do it again, using this for my Camera and it works great, had it for a long time, reliable and not let me down, what more can you say or want?
on 31 March 2017
I needed these for our trip to Cape Town, one for the camcorder and one for the camera. They arrived quickly and worked a treat.
on 1 November 2015
SanDisk are my go to brand when it comes to memory cards.

Whilst this 16GB class 4 is not the fastest card, for the money it offers good value and additional storage space.

Used in my video camera I own, it works perfectly well.

Over the years I have owned many memory cards the vast majority of which are SanDisk.

Due to my line of work I get through memory cards quicker than most, but the failure rate with any from SanDisk has been better than some other brands I have used. The returns and replacement procedure for cards in warranty is a bit of a hassle if you use cards on virtually a daily basis and by the time you have logged the issue, done all the necessary steps required and sent it back it is not worth it in my opinion. Despite this I continue to use SanDisk as on the whole they offer good value for money.
on 27 May 2015
This is a review of the 64GB Card (Updated Review)

When I received this product, I immediately checked to see if it worked. However, when I came across the SD card settings in my camera, it said that it only had a capacity of 7.86GB.
After research this morning, I have found an article that will help many others with the same problem - http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14827/~/using-sd-formatter-tool-to-restore-full-capacity-on-sdhc%2Fsdxc-cards

It is now working fine for my PC, however my DSLR camera is showing the card as 7.86GB.
Despite this, I am shocked that SanDisk did not sort out the worry of formatting problems before these cards went on sale. Also, I'd recommend sticking with SDHC capacities (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32GB) instead of SDXC (64, 128GB).

Apart from this, the card works fine for my PC and camcorder, however I purchased this card for my MediaShare Wireless (Verbatim) and it is showing it up as 7GB.
on 2 April 2018
SanDisk SDSDB-016G-FFP 16 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue, Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change) I have read some strange negative reviews of this product but in my experience it does all that it is supposed to do, taking images from the camera after exposure, inserting them into a printer, deleting them, sorting and editing them, in the month that I have had it I have done many different file changes with this product and I have had no problems.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse