SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to 1,000 songs with 4 GB of built-in memory
- Memory card slot for pre-loaded cards
- Digital FM tuner with 40 presets
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
- Built-in clip for easy carrying
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player
There's so much more to love when you play with a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 player. It boasts a wide array of features, including a FM radio, long-life battery and integrated voice recorder. And with its expandable memory card slot, you can add pre-loaded microSD, so you can listen to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks without having to access a computer or wait for downloads.
Plays MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible and FLAC music files. View larger
Tiny MP3 Player with Big Sound
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player offers distinctively big sound and a wide array of features packed into a tiny, ultra-compact design.
The player features solid-state flash memory for skip-free playback, making it ideal for working out, and with MP3 quality for a rich, full-bodied sound. Whether you're a jazz aficionado or a classic rocker, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player will ensure that your music comes through loudly and clearly.
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player supports the most popular audio formats, including MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible and FLAC.
Expandable Memory Card Slot
Thanks to the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player's expandable memory card slot, you don't have to rely on your computer or the Internet to listen to the music you love. Simply insert a preloaded microSD or microSDHC card, and you'll be ready to play music, podcasts or audio books in seconds -- with no waiting for downloads and no computer required.
At a Glance
- Easy -- Large OLED screen makes it easy to choose songs and playlists
- Tiny -- Ultra-compact design with integrated clip makes it easy to take everywhere you want to go
- Expandable -- In addition to the internal storage, a memory slot lets you add a microSD, microSDHC for more music options
An expansion card slot lets you easily add more music. (Blue SanDisk Clip+ MP3 Player shown) View larger
Just Clip and Go
Everything about the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player is designed with your active lifestyle in mind. About the size of a matchbox, it weighs less than 30g and features an integrated clip that secures firmly to your clothing for easy, hands-free portability, making it the ideal MP3 player to take on your morning runs or afternoon workouts.
A large, bright, easy-to-read OLED screen and searchable menu makes it easy to choose playlists or songs, while the long-life rechargeable battery offers up to 15 hours1 of continuous playback.
In addition to all the great digital music features, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player includes an integrated digital FM tuner with 40 presets for listening to sports, talk radio, or your favourite music stations at the gym. It also has a built-in microphone for recording your thoughts on the go.
1Based on continuous playback at 128kbps MP3; actual life and performance may vary depending upon usage and settings; battery not replaceable.
*1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
**Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors.
***The volume option will only appear in the system settings when the region of the player is set on "Rest of the World". We recommend changing the region accordingly when the volume is too low.To do this, go to Settings > System Settings and select “Restore Factory Settings”. After selecting language select the region “Rest of World” here in order to the volume option be created in the system settings.
Sansa Clip+ MP3 player
USB 2.0 transfer cable
Quick Start Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One tip for the sound is; if you use the European presets you may find that the maximum volume is to low. This apparently is due to EU legislation imposing restrictions on the maximum volume.
If you select the American or Asian presets the restriction on the volume is removed and the the maximum volume of the device will be significantly louder
* a firmware updater program comes on the device and installs from it, or you can download it from sandisk website. It does everything for you, you just have to run it. My firmware is 1.02.18 which I got upgraded to after I purchased the player only a month ago, so anyone buying one should make sure they have upgraded
* the device can run in 2 USB modes - MTP or MSC. The device comes preset to 'auto', which means it will operate in the mode determined by your computer when plugged in. BEWARE !! The mode can easily switch between uses even when used in the same computer, and each operate in a totally different manner. MSC means the device will appear like a USB stick / standard disk storage to your windows computer, whereas MTP presents it as a media device which requires a MTP-enabled application to access the storage (e.g. windows media player). And media uploaded in one mode is invisible to the other! So I suggest you decide how you are going to manage your media on the device, and use the clip+ settings menu to preset the mode. I use MSC. DON'T USE AUTO !
* the 'home' button also acts as a lock for the buttons, just press and hold to lock/unlock. Very useful for when its on in your pocket. I don't think this is documented!
* the screen is perfectly readable in most light conditions and displays a good amount of information about a song or radio channel. Navigation is easy.
* mp3 player has good shuffling options, and/or you can choose to play all or just an artist or just a folder.Read more ›
First off, it's TINY. I thought it was gonna be about the length of an AA battery, but it's shorter than my thumb, and SO LIGHT. It's called a "Clip" 'cause like 80% of the thing is a massive clip. If it didn't have the clip, I think it'd weigh a negative amount, and NASA would be all: "Dude bro, you best give that to us," which means the clip is a good thing. It's nice and unobtrusive, though, and I assume, for those that enjoy such things, it'd work just fine.
The buttons are just big and distinct enough for me to press through my pocket, but not enough to be pressed accidentally, and even if they were, you can lock it all up, so that's cool.
The thing receives FM radio too! I mean, it says it does, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it's FM radio, man. I didn't even know that still had stuff on it.
What else is there... Oh yeah, the screen. It's SUPER bright, and has colour. I thought it'd be a Game Boy Green-And-Darker-Green dealy, but no, apparently not. Pleasant surprises all around.
It comes with earphones, but I'm not gonna go near them. I have weird ear hygeine phobias, so I'm just using my normal headset. The Clip is a bit on the quiet side, but one of the major reasons I bought it is because you can Rockbox it, with custom firmware, and the low volume is apparently one of the things it fixes/enhances. -- Just found out the reason it's quiet is because I told it I was in Europe, where there's apparently a really stupid law that means you're not actually allowed to hear your music. When you turn this on for the first time, tell it you're in the "Rest of the world".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took a while to set up and get my music on it. Once it is set up easy to work with a great soundPublished 2 months ago by Ken C.
Stopped working AFTER THE WARRANTY HAD EXPIRED! Great sound while they lasted. I had 2 both stopped working.Published 4 months ago by yarnsmithman
Sadly failed on me not long after I had bought it.. While it was working it was brilliantPublished 5 months ago by Maureen Jones
I'm pleased with these. One developed a problem within a few weeks in that it would no longer rewind properly. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Peewiglet