on 25 September 2014
Worked for a week then corrupted - but first every corruption! Saved all the data with the recovery software provided- Amazon replaced super quick!
on 20 January 2014
As a professional photographer I have used Sandisc cards for many years without any problem. I chose this version for its high write speed and its large capacity to cope with the ever increasing quantities of pictures demanded by brides. Unfortunately this card was faulty and had to be returned as it crashed on download and then wiped the contents of the card - thankfully the free Rescue Pro software that came with it saved the day and retrieved my images. I will still order another Sandisc card though as my experience of this company's products has been excellent for many years.
on 6 February 2014
BE WARNED - This is a decent card but nowhere in the spec does it mention that it's not compatible for the Nikon D4 in the 2nd card, slot 1 is an XQD card, slot 2 is a CF card. The Sandisk extreme works in a D4 WITHOUT an XQD card in place but why do that? I got this to use as a back up in slot 2 i.e. to copy from slot 1 incase of a card failure there.

I phoned Nikon who checked and told me it's not compatible, should have done this first but all my other Sandisk cards work ok so why would I doubt it.

I tried other cards and the Extreme pro works as I wanted it to as a backup for XQD card.
on 21 April 2014
Really happy with this card and the way this company handled my order. Will return when my audio recorder asks for a later version.
Many thanks.
on 19 June 2014
THIS CF IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE USED BETTER THAN SD CARDS IMO, IN MY D800 AND WORKS WELL
on 12 October 2014
Very disappointed in this card shot only 120 pic's then the card failed !
on 9 March 2015
On time, no hassles (particularly no technical hassles), happy
on 18 August 2014
Good fast card with the quality that is expected from SanDisk.
on 28 November 2014
Sandisk..always good and reliable, wouldn't go anywhere else.
on 22 October 2014
Great card, no problems at all.

See one answered question