SanDisk Extreme Plus 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 80 MB/s
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Engineered for Android smartphones and tablets and MIL cameras
- Capacity up to 64 GB
- Shoot continuous burst mode, Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video
- Up to 80/50 MB/s read/write speeds for faster recording and transfer
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, waterproof, shock proof and x-ray proof
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
UHS-1 C10 Obsulete please use SDSQXSG-032G-GN6MA
1 x SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card;1x SD adapter
From the Manufacturer
Extreme PLUS microSD UHS-I Memory Card features:
- Ideal for 4K Ultra HD, 3D and Full HD video recording (1) with UHS Speed Class 3 (4) and Class 10 ratings
- Write speeds up to 50 MB/s (2) for continuous burst-mode photography
- Fast read speed enables fast transfers from camera to computer
- Store photos, videos, and other media with up to 64 GB (3) of storage
- Durable card is waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof and shockproof (5)
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download offer (6)
- SanDisk Memory Zone App with OptiMem feature simplifies managing smartphone memory and media files (7)
- Works with cameras, smartphones, and tablets
Enjoy faster action shots on your smartphone and camera
SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD UHS-I Memory Cards help you capture more fast action and record more 4K Ultra HD-ready, 3D or Full HD video (1) with your Android based smartphone, or camera. They also offer compatibility with tablets. Write speeds of up to 50 MB/s (2) keep up with the demands of high-performance photography, giving your camera the speed it needs to capture action photos or shoot in continuous-burst mode. With up to 64 GB (3) of storage, the cards have room for all your music, videos and photos, and their fast data transfer speeds let you move your media to your computer quickly.
Capture 4K and Full HD Video with UHS-I Technology
Thanks to their Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings (4), SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD UHS-I Memory Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD, Full HD and 3D video (1), ready for you to enjoy and share with friends.
Make the Most of U3
SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD UHS-I cards are UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) enabled, a specification that lets you capture high-quality 4K Ultra HD video recording. This shows every detail in superb definition, without any dropout or jitter. Your life will look at its best on big 4K Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
Includes SD Adapter
SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD UHS-I Memory Cards work with compatible devices. The included SD adapter allows the card to be used with SDHC and SDXC compatible devices. Not all devices support the microSDXC or SDXC card format. Check with your device manufacturer for details.
(1) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080), 3D and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See manufacturer’s website
(2) Card only. Up to 80 MB/s read; up to 50 MB/s write. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes. X=150 KB/s.
(3) 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (6) See product packaging and manufacturer’s website for additional information and limitations.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording in U3-enabled host devices.
(5) See product packaging and manufacturer’s website for additional information and limitations.
(6) Registration required; terms and conditions apply
(7) Download and installation required. See manufacturer’s website.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Using a bench testing app on Android read speeds went from 7.7MB/s to 23MB/s and write speeds went from 5.61MB/s to 18MB/s so I'm happy with the card but disappointed Samsung didn't introduce UHS-I on the SD Card slot, still an amazing phone though!
In my laptop (Thinkpad W520) I get 88MB/s and 70MB/s read and write which is amazing
Only con is that the SD card adapter didn't always work in my laptop but a Kingston one did, reseating it seemed to do the trick but I've never had that problem before.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this for my GoPro, it works great however you will need a fast laptop or PC otherwise it may struggle to process the playbackPublished 2 months ago by Josh Mercer
In my eyes the best card for a gopro or simular, cheap, reliable and extremely fast to handle all even 4KPublished 3 months ago by PeeeJayz
Exactly as described, works great in my hero 4. will probably buy another soon!Published 3 months ago by DMA