VINE VOICEon 15 April 2014
Bought a pair of these for the two memory card slots in my Nikon D7000 DSLR. Formatted them in camera and they work perfectly. No problems with all speeds of shooting and I get fast transfers over to my PC using the Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader.

Haven't tried video with the D7000, so cannot comment on recording quality, though I did buy a card with 45mb/s speed for if I did.

Highly recommended.
I ordered these because I prefer Sandisk. The crads came and were of the stated speed (45m/bs). The packages also contained a code to download Sandisks recovery software. I have quite a few of these cards and have never had a problem with them. They work in all my Nikon bodies without complaint. Decent cards with fast write speeds and good recover software that works well if you accidently formt one !
on 16 March 2017
All good
on 24 July 2013
What can I say about SanDisk 16GB 45MB/s Extreme SDHC Card
it's a memory card, I expect it to perform according to specs and it does. What more
can I say?
on 9 April 2014
I needed a professional high speed SD card for recording HD video on my 60D. After careful consideration, I went for this version. It' reliable (so far) and fairly cheap.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 February 2015
very fast, had for 6 months+ and never skipped a beat.
on 8 October 2014
Does what it should
on 7 March 2013
This is a must for your DSLR or Mirrorless as it enhances the saving and loading time when you are using it. Before buying it you may think that your camera is fast enough, like me (I was using a 16GB class10 Kingston), but once you test this you will never regret it and you will always use it.
on 20 September 2012
Excellent service and 1st class product. Purchased for my wife's new camera. She is delighted with the results? Highly recommended.
on 4 January 2014
I love this product, and only use Sandisc cards. I wanted a 16gb size, for my camcorder, and use an 8gb for my little camera. They work fab, fast and reliably. Quickly delivered as ever from Amazon.... you'll buy more as I have.