- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Samyang 8 mm F2.8 II Fisheye Manual Focus Lens for Sony-E - Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Wide-angle Fish-eye Lens
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Built-in Petal-type Lens Hood
- Minimum focusing distance is just 0.3m
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Samyang 12 mm F2.0 Manual Focus Lens for Sony-E - Black
Samyang 8 mm Fisheye F2.8 Manual Focus Lens for Sony E - Silver
Samyang 14 mm F2.8 Lens for Sony-E
Sony SEL20F28 E Mount - APS-C 20mm F2.8 Wide Angle Prime Lens
Sigma 30 mm F1.4 DC DC Sony E-Mount-Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£6.86||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Carmarthen Cameras||picu24||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 6.4 x 6 cm||7.3 x 7.3 x 5.9 cm||6.4 x 6.4 x 4.8 cm||8.7 x 8.7 x 9.4 cm||6.2 x 6.2 x 20.4 cm||6.6 x 9.14 x 6.6 cm|
|Item Weight||200 grams||200 grams||200 grams||0.5 kg||—||454 grams|
|Max Focal Length||8 mm||12 mm||12 mm||14 mm||20 mm||30 mm|
|Min Focal Length||8 mm||12 mm||12 mm||14 mm||20 mm||30 mm|
|Mounting Type||Sony E||Sony E||Sony E||Sony-E||Sony E||Sony E|
Colour Name: black | Style Name: Sony E
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Samyang's 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fisheye II is currently the smallest and brightest Fisheye lens compatible with compact system cameras featuring the APS-C sensor. It perfectly combines high optical value, impressive lens speed and exceptionally compact dimensions. The sophisticated optical construction relies on a system of 11 lens elements arranged in 8 groups. They include two Aspherical and three Extra low Dispersion glass (ED) elements. This provides perfect sharpness over the entire field of view and a maximum aperture of f/2.8. All lens surfaces have multi-layered UMC anti-reflective coatings applied which add to the high contrast rendition and superb light transmission. The maximum angle of view is a staggering 180 degrees and minimum focusing distance is just 0.3m.
Samyang 8mm Fisheye F2.8 II Manual Focus Lens for Sony-E Black
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well put together and the focus scale is spot-on (not all manual lenses are) and no complaints whatsoever about handling or performance, just one minor cosmetic niggle, possibly Amazon's fault... The product images are truncated for some reason making it look as though the black version I bought is all black with just a tiny sliver of silver at the mount, but in reality there's rather a lot of silver showing - far more than I expected (see picture). It's not a big deal for me but it might be for some prospective buyers, so be aware.
The results are sharp and the distortion not too extreme.
I had previously tried the Vivitar equivalent and had been very disappointed, but this lens is in the same league as Canon's own.
Not being auto focus isn't and issue as the depth of field is enormous.
Most recent customer reviews