- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (1 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571274285
- ISBN-13: 978-0571274284
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.3 x 20.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,005,206 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge Hardcover – 1 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Samuel Taylor Coleridge joins a series in which Faber and Faber presents eight beautiful editions of classic Romantic poetry.
About the Author
Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772-1834) was born in Ottery St Mary, Devon, the youngest son of a clergyman. He first met Dorothy and William Wordsworth in 1797 and a close association developed between them, issuing in their groundbreaking joint-publication, Lyrical Ballads, in 1799. Coleridge subsequently settled in the Lake District , and thereafter in London. He died in 1834, having overseen a final edition of his Poetical Works. As poet, philosopher and critic, Coleridge stands as one of the seminal figures of his time.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?