on 15 August 2012
This looks to be the genuine article, not a copy or compatible. And for that it is sold at a great price with fast delivery.
Always a worry with filters - I don't like compatibles as I've had very disappointing results previously so a genuine filter is the only option for me.
This filter matches exactly the Samsung original it is replacing. I'm ordering some more at this price!
on 1 August 2012
The Samsung filter I purchased and received was genuine. The filter fitted perfectly and you do get a slight spurt of water when changing filters all the time. You must also run the water through for a few litres to ensure the filter is good. Very happy with item.
on 25 December 2013
order this as our red light came on on the fridge for water filter, and as my wifes family all coming for Christmas didn't want to have the water filter not "working". ordered on the weekend and deliver by christmas eve, even though it had said poss longer due to holidays etc. fantastic response, clear instructions and fitted quiclky. not bad as I had never done a filter change before and was glad it didn't leak. I would buy again, infact I may stock up, price was better then others as well.
on 27 May 2016
Well the da29-00003g Samsung filter had the right package and label on the filter but it is different with my old genuine filter, as you can see at the pictures both filters have the same part numbers and both are right for the same system but the new i order it cannot fit into my fridge because the lock it is different.
The DA29-10105J filter has almost the same label with my genuine samsung filter except the arrow mark that tells you the right way to install it ,so i have. 50% to install it right or wrong,,,,why there is not an arrow on the genuine samsung filter?????
I wiil return after i contact with the seller
review image review image review image
on 17 June 2013
What an excellent product I have a Samsung american style fridge freezer and will only buy genuine parts, but not at retail prices £34 +and this company has got to be the cheapest out there with genuine filter.well recommended
on 4 August 2013
Happy-had to modify the attachment because I bought push-in type when ours is a screw-in but it was easy to do as per booklet instructions & its been secure in place & filtering away now for couple weeks without any probs.
on 6 December 2012
The water filter fits my American fridge freezer. It is amazing. I could not go back to tap water with ice. This is the business and I love it. I always keep one as spare so that I waste no time to swap the filter.
on 20 February 2016
Purchased this item on the 10 November 2015, what a waste of money as we have only had it in our fridge freezer for 3 months and it now has to be replaced.
So we are not happy, I will be contacting the seller.
on 1 October 2012
Arrived a few days after I ordered it, in the original box, instructions were simple to follow and install and is now working fine. The price was a real bargain compared to other sites offering the item.
on 12 October 2012
Had to replace my filter, so I didn't have many options. Got this original manufacturers product. I prefer refrigerators that have the filter inside them as they are easier to change, but that choice was made by someone else. Took 3 times to connect with water leaking the first 2, but it now works without any leaking. Amazon.co.uk is convenient, just not as price competitive as Amazon.com.